UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

nowhere is going to be as good as the minimate database but try this http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=10792 also check out marvelousnews.com forums

well, thanks to Webhead i now have most of wave 14 on the way, i still need Dr. Strange (Astral Form)and the following boxsets

any assistance is greatly appreciated.

ORIGINAL AVENGERS BOX SET

avengers.jpg

X-FORCE BOX SET

xforce.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR BOX SET

FF.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a picture of the upcoming wave 6:

2011wave6.jpg

Only 2 new figures out of six. It's just like it's a wave of Marvel Minimates now.

And here's one of the upcoming comic packs:

2011comicpack.jpg

I can't believe someone screwed up and planned for two new characters to be packed together. I'm sure this thing will be peg warming...

And here's one of the upcoming comic packs:

2011comicpack.jpg

I can't believe someone screwed up and planned for two new characters to be packed together. I'm sure this thing will be peg warming...

Does it come with a copy of the all Captain America and the Avengers game? Does Simon come with a pair of folded up skycycles and Pietro a big blue health disk? At my folks place, through more nursing and tinkering than I can enumerate, we've kept our old Sega Genesis still running. And we have that game. And it's still fun. And I'm sill no better at beating their roll-across-the-floor version of Juggernaut.

I'll still be getting 5 of those 8 shown.

Psylocke: Even though it sucks that she's a repaint of Phoenix, I want her. Maybe an easy customization of her hairstyle could improve her?

Storm: This is a more current outfit, not the original. This cape works because it doesn't hinder the arm articulation. I'm disappointed it doesn't have a new head sculpt, but I still want.

Patriot: I'm sad they chose this outfit instead of his current one, but I'm happy we finally get a Young Avenger!

Wonder Man & Quicksilver: These won't peg-warm at all! Everyone who wants a complete Avengers team must have these two, including me.

I won't be getting Iron Fist, DD, or Thor, though. There is a better Daredevil and a classic Iron Fist coming out soon.

Wonder Man & Quicksilver: These won't peg-warm at all! Everyone who wants a complete Avengers team must have these two, including me.

I don't know. I really expect people to be buying the other packs in this set (DD/Bullseye, Spidey/Capt. Brit, Iron Fist/Power Man) to get a bunch of rereleased figures rather than spend it on two new characters. It's probably a good thing they'll more than likely short-pack this set. :rolleyes:

They need to re-lease normal, non phasing Vision. Who'da-thunk that a variant would be easier to find than the regular. My boys are buying these since Hasbro seems to be determined not to do EMH toys. When they saw the Wonderman, they were disappointed he wasn't purple. Kinda agree. They want a Zemo, Executioner, and Abomination bad. And a regular size Ant-Man and Wasp. Again, gotta agree.

Yeah but is that real looking Ant-Man or the new guy? Again these guys are looking through the EMH prism.

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely get bored and have spare time at home, but had an hour to spare and 20+ Hall of Armor boxes to open that I got on clearance at Target. I grabbed the first IM's I could find in my box and realized I need another 20-30 more stands for the other Iron Men that didn't make the pic.

100_2515.jpg

Holy Carp!!!!!

That looks great. I can't believe you have another 30 iron men on top of this!

Didn't each of those Hall of Armour tubes with an IM figure? Does the 30 additional figures you have include the figures that came with the Hall Displays?

• 3 weeks later...

Man, Hasbro really pumps these things out, huh? I found the Darkhawk wave at a Wal-Mart yesterday. Good news for me is that this was a Wally that used to be great, but they stopped carrying every toy line I buy (MU, DCUC, GI Joe... how do you have a toy section and not carry freakin' GI JOE!?). Darkhawk, Steve Rodgers, Namor, Ultron and X-23. Bought the first, passed on the second, don't need the third or the fourth, and can't stand the fifth. Darkhawk's pretty cool, though his wings don't stay on very well. He's not a character I ever thought I'd want to buy, but I really liked what they did with him in War of Kings. Bring on the Darkhawk Minimate!

...... I found the Darkhawk wave at a Wal-Mart yesterday...... Darkhawk, Steve Rodgers, Namor, Ultron and X-23......

Im looking for any/all of them if anyone cares to help me out also from the Spider-man line i need a Shocker( i hear he is available in canada, any MMMversers from the great white north care to help a guy out?)

Ps. i still need a clear variant Dr strange if anyone has one :biggrin:

Edited by Mattallica

Bring on the Darkhawk Minimate!

Quoted for truth! I would love to see Darkhawk come with a Sleepwalker minimate, that would be amazing. Barring that fantasy, I would still totally buy a Darkhawk minimate if he came with the inevitable 'Round Robin' Spidey variant.

Also, back on topic, thanks for the heads up on the DH figure. I don't really buy this line, but I'm totally making an exception for this unexpected and awesome figure.

Haven't seen that variant either, but hearing it exists. Overall, I was disappointed with this wave though.

But what I am excited about is my order for the next wave just shipped (Iceman, AXM Wolvie, Ult Magneto, Absorbing Man, Unmasked Iron Man). I was initially going to pass on this wave of figures that had all been released in one way or another, but they all look fantastic from what I've seen. I'm hoping I'm not disappointed.

Cool, let me know if you ever find a picture of it online.

I know I have complained plenty of times about the QC issues I've had with Minimates, but of the 5-10 MU Darkhawks I have seen at different stores, almost every one had a really bad glob of dark blue paint on the head.

Maybe the clean paint version is the variant?

Well, I wasn't sure if I was going to buy these new 2-packs, but I picked up the Power Man/Iron Fist pack and the Spider-man/Captain Britain pack.

My Power Man looks really nice and has the hinged neck. He also looks like he has a slightly large head, but overall I like him.

Iron Fist has a really small cavity that his left leg sticks in and it likes to pop off when your are posing him. Kind of a bummer, but at least this body mold is closer to his actual size and he has a closed fist this time. I always liked this costume better than the more modern one:

post-2001-0-78632600-1317661901_thumb.jppost-2001-0-05024300-1317661926_thumb.jp

What can I say about another Spidey, except this one has the new thigh cuts and a much nicer paint job than the Secret Wars version I have. He will be getting center stage, display now. I've never liked this Captain Britain outfit, however, I must admit that in person he looks really cool. I'm glad I picked him up, because I really felt like this set would be an easy pass. I guess I was wrong!

post-2001-0-75677500-1317662193_thumb.jppost-2001-0-32847300-1317662216_thumb.jp