UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Gotta agree with you Karamazov, my wife and I are playing co-op and it is Hard. Not used to playing Super Mario brothers with another player on screen!

Also playing and going to be playing Lego Indiana Jones 2, Carnival Games Mini Golf, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and I have to say, anyone who has a DS NEEDS to get Scribblenauts.....if you love puzzle games, this thing is Addicting as hell!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone who has a DS NEEDS to get Scribblenauts.....if you love puzzle games, this thing is Addicting as hell!

OMG yes. So addicting! I barely even do the puzzles. I just screw around on the title screen. Ever summon a Large Hadron Collider? Or a terrorist and a nuke? Not pretty.

I finally broke down and got a Wii today along with Wii Fit for my wife and mother and the new Mario for me. The wife and I played Mario together and as fun as it looks on the commercial it is a logistical nightmare. She was constantly in my way and if you get too far ahead of your mates they will die. I do like the single player though.

I finally broke down and got a Wii today along with Wii Fit for my wife and mother and the new Mario for me. The wife and I played Mario together and as fun as it looks on the commercial it is a logistical nightmare. She was constantly in my way and if you get too far ahead of your mates they will die. I do like the single player though.

Yeah, we tried out the 2-player here as well, and it does get rough when your partner gets in the way and you fall into the abyss or onto a spiky turtle or something.

Indeed....luckily they allow infinite continues!!

anyone who has a DS NEEDS to get Scribblenauts.....if you love puzzle games, this thing is Addicting as hell!

OMG yes. So addicting! I barely even do the puzzles. I just screw around on the title screen. Ever summon a Large Hadron Collider? Or a terrorist and a nuke? Not pretty.

The worst thing I've done so far is create a nuke and set it off....lol

Neolego, if that's not a huge video game Christmas, I would hate to see what is!

You know, now that I think about it I guess you are right. What I was thinking was it was void of many games, just 3 in fact. A normal Christmas over the past few years have been more game heavy. But I did get a DSi and PSPGo, so I guess it was a pretty heavy "video game" Christmas after all!

I was wondering if anyone here has been following "Darksiders"? It looks like it may be my sleeper hit of 2010 and it comes out in a few weeks. Anyone else really interested in this game?

neo

Edited by neolego

I started playing Assassin's Creed 2 on the DS today. Its like a cross between Prince of Persia and Sonic the Hedgehog. There is a lot of platforming across ledges and buildings. There is also quite a bit of stealth involved at parts. And yes, you kill a lot of people. :P

So far I really like it!

Borderlands!!!

People, GET THIS GAME!

I usually hated RPGs (despise the game play of games like WOW), but this game takes it to the next level! It's like WOW, but a first person shooter on a post apocalyptic planet. You do quests and all, but each one is extremely fun in a different way than another.

The four character types are great. I'm playing as a soldier, but I encourage you to try someone else first, as the game is pretty lame with soldier, up until you get to about level 15.

Borderlands!!!

People, GET THIS GAME!

I usually hated RPGs (despise the game play of games like WOW), but this game takes it to the next level! It's like WOW, but a first person shooter on a post apocalyptic planet. You do quests and all, but each one is extremely fun in a different way than another.

The four character types are great. I'm playing as a soldier, but I encourage you to try someone else first, as the game is pretty lame with soldier, up until you get to about level 15.

I'm currently a level 28 Sniper.

ADD ME!

I'm playing the Lego Batman game which i got for christmas off a friend, and I'm also playing PES2010. (I am addicted to Master League) :blush:

I noticed after the completion of the first level in the Batman game that the lego Batcave looks awesome, so very well designed. :)

I started Halo: ODST tonight and having a hard time getting into it. Please tell me this get's more interesting soon? Also downloaded the Halo: Waypoint, but not really sure what the hell that is? Sorry, I'm a littel grumpier than usual, damn dogs woke me up and a couple of them had nice surprise for me :verymad:

I started Halo: ODST tonight and having a hard time getting into it. Please tell me this get's more interesting soon? Also downloaded the Halo: Waypoint, but not really sure what the hell that is? Sorry, I'm a littel grumpier than usual, damn dogs woke me up and a couple of them had nice surprise for me :verymad:

I don't know that it gets any better, it depends on how far you are? It's pretty short I think, maybe 3 or 4 hours. However, it's been my favorite Halo game to date. The story is better than anything the main Halo games has offered. I love the flashbacks and the way everything ties back together. So, I'm kinda biased. Hopefully it will turn around for you!

neo

Yeah, I'm playing Halo 3 in the hope that I'll get back into it Neo. I see that the characters that are in ODST are also in 3. Not to mention the gunny is clearly Nathan Fillion ;)

Borderlands is too cartoony for me. My son loves it and is a level 30-something last time I checked. It is sometimes amusing to watch him play.

I am still working my way up through the levels of MW2. Also, I did campaign on easy & regular. I will try the harder level eventually. Those intel items are not as easy to find as they were in COD4.

TBT and I have been doing co-op Spec Ops and its been fun. A little more fun than doing them solo.

i just got a ps3 for christmas so i am stilll playing the games i got:

Gran Turismo 5 Proluege

I also just recently got skate a couple days ago.and also playing twisted metal 2 and burn zombie burn

But i am most addicted to playstation home.i just got the ghostbuster's fire house personal space

Shane, everytime I think of inviting you or TBT to a match, catastrophe strikes or it's too late to play. I would love to play with some of you, but I just can't find the time. I forgot how nauseous Halo 3 made me, not looking forward to rescuing Cortana from them :sick: On the brightside, I think between it, Batman AA and MW2, that's only 3 games where I've felt like that. It's usually when I haven't had enough sleep or rest though.

How is it?

its an ok game,if you seen the movie{which you probably did}its 2 years before it,so it wont ruin the ending.{dont ask me about the ending never beat the game}in the game you get a choice to be RDA or the NAVI.If you really really enjoyed the movie{like me}you will enjoy the game.

I stopped playing MW2 campaign at the "defend the download" part on the Estate map. Was tired of having no help from my stupid AI team-mates.

I stopped playing Shadow Complex because it stupidly forces you to find all the items.

I've started Bayonetta (really liked the demo) but will probably get stupid at some point soon.

Then roll on Mass Effect 2!