UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Just beat The World Ends With You, it's pretty awesome. And I watched a friend play Brutal Legend which is really funny XD It's made by Double Fine Productions, the same people that made Psychonauts, so you can't go wrong.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I played this a LOT for 2-3 months when it was first released and you are right it is a lot of fun, my only complaint is that having just 3 maps gets old and repetitive eventually... so I went back to CoD4 like an addict to the crack house!

T.

Are the controls for COD4 similar? This is the first shooter I've gotten into on the PS3. It may end up being my gateway drug to other shooters.

I played this a LOT for 2-3 months when it was first released and you are right it is a lot of fun, my only complaint is that having just 3 maps gets old and repetitive eventually... so I went back to CoD4 like an addict to the crack house!

T.

Are the controls for COD4 similar? This is the first shooter I've gotten into on the PS3. It may end up being my gateway drug to other shooters.

Yes and No, CoD feels a lot tighter on the controls than Battlefield but the maps are much smaller and there are no vehicles. It's been out 2 years and I'm still playing it pretty frequently, so that has to be a recommendation right?

If suggest waiting til MW2 (11.10.09) and picking that up, that way you are not quiet so far behind the learning curve.

T.

p.s. Obviously the controls etc are slightly subject to console I'm playing on 360 you're on ps3 right?

I started playing COD4. I have been playing it on my PC since the day it came out. I figured I might as well start leveling up on the 360 so I can go and kill TBT and Shanester. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is starting out at lvl.1 and working my way up. I am up to lvl.13 right now after a night/early morning gaming session. I still need to unlock hardcore mode for FFA, TDM, and S&D. I hate playing on servers that aren't hardcore.

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

I started playing COD4. I have been playing it on my PC since the day it came out. I figured I might as well start leveling up on the 360 so I can go and kill TBT and Shanester. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is starting out at lvl.1 and working my way up. I am up to lvl.13 right now after a night/early morning gaming session. I still need to unlock hardcore mode for FFA, TDM, and S&D. I hate playing on servers that aren't hardcore.

Yeah I play nothing but Hardcore mode,it suits my style of play better, I dont have the fastest reflexes but am a sneaky MoFo! Well that and I get way frustrated with the whole clip to kill of 'core' mode these days!

T.

I picked up Uncharted 2 today, and so far it is living up to expectations. I haven't tried the multplayer yet.

I sooooooo want a PS3 just for this game..... It looks awesome!

T.

I want Uncharted 2 so bad. I have only played 2 games on my PS3. the first Uncharted and MLB The Show with the latter being the only baseball game worth your time or money. I wonder if there is anywhere around here to sell blood............. or children.................... or the blood of children.

I can literally walk about 4 blocks to a research place that pays for blood. I live in a bad part of town :(

Anybody here have thoughts one way or the other about the Super Street Fighter 4? I was initially kind of pissed, since

Guy and Cody

are rumored to be in it, who I enjoyed from my old school arcade days as a kid. Then, I came to realize how it was a very savvy business move. And now I'm still pissed about it.

Oh, well. I'll probably try to pick that, Arkham Asylum, and the Marvel Civil War Alliance game up at some point.

If suggest waiting til MW2 (11.10.09) and picking that up, that way you are not quiet so far behind the learning curve.

T.

p.s. Obviously the controls etc are slightly subject to console I'm playing on 360 you're on ps3 right?

Yes I'm on the PS3. Can XBOX360 players play against PS3 folks in any shooter games? Or do they all join the same games? I'm such a console noob that I'm assuming MW2 = Modern Warefare 2, correct? I'm off to read up on it now.

Yes I'm on the PS3. Can XBOX360 players play against PS3 folks in any shooter games? Or do they all join the same games? I'm such a console noob that I'm assuming MW2 = Modern Warefare 2, correct? I'm off to read up on it now.

No, each has it's own network to play on, one of the best reasons to own a 360 IMO is most of my friends went that route and from what I here live is mucho better quality than the palystation one, I guess you get what you pay for!

Yep MW2 is modern warfare 2!

T.

WAHOO!! I finally beat Mission 4: The Sea of Okhotsk and got 100% Stealth. I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't played the game yet, pm me if you need suggestions once you do though. It is a very interesting game and I was a litle disappointed that the sequel was pushed back to next year. Going to play some of the latter missions and call it a night. Might crack open Batman AA or the Halo game tomorrow while Lex is napping.

I picked up Uncharted 2 today, and so far it is living up to expectations. I haven't tried the multplayer yet.

T.

And it is awesome. Oh so awesome. There's just so much eye candy and so many great sounds. The story is solid, the voice acting is top notch, and the controls are very intuitive. The multiplayer is a very fun element too. If I could only have one video game, this would be it. Soooo much value.

has anyone taken a chance on the marvel superhero squad game? the trailer makes it look like a good ole mindless fun type of game, but I would like to hear what others think who have played before I spend any time or money on it

has anyone taken a chance on the marvel superhero squad game? the trailer makes it look like a good ole mindless fun type of game, but I would like to hear what others think who have played before I spend any time or money on it

What gaming system is that released for? I have seen no mention of it for the Xbox 360 or PS3.

T.

And it is awesome. Oh so awesome. There's just so much eye candy and so many great sounds. The story is solid, the voice acting is top notch, and the controls are very intuitive. The multiplayer is a very fun element too. If I could only have one video game, this would be it. Soooo much value.

I hate being broke. I really really want that game. UGH!