UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's this? :lol:

post-2001-1231194581_thumb.jpg

It can't be MJ...HE doesn't have a nose!

By far your creepiest minimate design yet. :ermm:

No kidding... He looks like a cross between Mechanical Animals Marilyn Manson and Lobo's sister :lol:

Terminatrix/T-X:

post-2001-1231479956_thumb.jpg

Psycho robot chick in red leather suit FTW!

Who's this? :lol:

post-2001-1231194581_thumb.jpg

It can't be MJ...HE doesn't have a nose!

This design is "win" for all of the wrong and right reasons. Superb lol :)

He needs to come in a 2-pack with a Macaulay Culkin 'Mate, Bubbles the monkey accessory & maybe some s3xual abuse subpoenas . . .

I noticed my first reply in here is about shiny leather, and I just want to say again that I love ow you simulate shadowing that would appear on many fabrics.

Oh, and do you need a Minimate template that is free of that white noise around the interior edges?

Thanks, for the compliments Shamrock.

I think that the white noise is simply that I use an inferior program to color the template. It doesn't like to fill in diagonal lines as well as horizontal and vertical spaces. I can usually correct that when I have the time, but with Siryn, I left it because I thought it showed where her arms were, instead of blending in with her cape. I'm generally more interested in giving an idea of what the character would look like in minimate form, than producing a beautiful, clean picture...and I'm kind of lazy too. My graphic design professors always used to get on to me for that in college. :lol:

Batman Beyond:

post-2001-1232495889_thumb.jpg

This may be my favorite one yet! I was addicted to this show back in the day and still have numerous figures, maquette's, a collector plate and even the rare Mr. Freeze/Batman Beyond lamp. I would have loved to have been able to add this to my collection.

Batman Beyond:

post-2001-1232495889_thumb.jpg

This may be my favorite one yet! I was addicted to this show back in the day and still have numerous figures, maquette's, a collector plate and even the rare Mr. Freeze/Batman Beyond lamp. I would have loved to have been able to add this to my collection.

Count me in as a fellow fan of the show! As far as I'm concerned THIS should've been what Batman's future really turned out like, bar all that silly Infinite Crisis nonsense. (And yes, I'm also counting the Return of the Joker movie and the JLU Epilogue episode.

Loved how they brought back the Phantasm for that one.

)

Awesome design Chaz! Wish you'd also do like a battle-damaged version (with all his circuits exposed and stuff). And I ALSO wish DCD mates would somehow rise from the dead and release this one, wings and all. Best part is if the wings were good enough, they can serve as a design springboard for... Black Bolt (OKAY, I'll stop already :P)

• 2 weeks later...