UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates we don't need/want DST please take note

Mattallica

Marvel Apes? This smacks of an April Fool's prank, but it's too late for that. Or, way way WAY too early.

Marvel = Fail

Yet again....

Serosly someone needs to fire Joe Q.. Nice artist failure as Big honcho!!!

T.

Joe Q needs a serious boot to the head or a boot out the door, what does he do hang out in his office dreamming up new ways to trash the Marvel U?

Cant Marvel bring out a comic series that we can all get behind. Even a 1 shot comic like What If the Punisher Killed Joe Q and the last panel would be Punisher pulling of a flesh mask to reveal Stan Lee.

It would be the biggest seller of the year.

Cant Marvel bring out a comic series that we can all get behind. Even a 1 shot comic like What If the Punisher Killed Joe Q and the last panel would be Punisher pulling of a flesh mask to reveal Stan Lee.

It would be the biggest seller of the year.

:lol: I'm with you here. :lol:

Anyone think this is an elaborate late April Fools Day joke?

im glad to see so many like minded folks on this, i was nervous when i first posted this that it would be met with

" what are you crazy, this is a great idea, i love monkey super heroes" -Matt

Well I for one, do think that you are all crazy, as I do love monkey super heroes. Beppo, Gleek, Blip, Chim Chim, Solovar, Donkey Kong, and as I mentioned earlier, Lancelot Link. Now that would be a box set!