UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So,

Props where props are due. This thread is for anyone who wants to give props to Minimates, Retailers, MMMV, or whatever.

Props to DST for making great new products. I never thought I would care for the new series, and Licenses, but I like them all.

Props to Corner Store Comics, who always gives me good prices, has what I want, and ships that shizzy fast.

Props to Shane, for not being a Douchebag.

Props to TBT, for being the resident alky-Douchebag.

That is all I got.

WW4M

Here's mine.

Props to whoever designed the Rocky Minimates. I've never seen the films, but still want them just for all the useful new parts.

Props to DCD. I know they're not popular of late, but they have given us 7, soon to be 8, waves of fantastic Minimates.

Props to everyone on MMMV who has ever traded with me, helped me out with parts I need or complimented my custom attempts. It's appreciated. :D

Props to WW4M, for starting this thread.

Props to Shane, for not being a Douchebag.

I think you'll find some that will disagree with this.

Props to TBT, for being the resident alky-Douchebag.

Props and then a slam?

Props to my local comic shop for opening and now I don't have to drive for an hour to get comics!

Props to www.drmcninja.com for being the best webcomic ever. Seriously.

Props to Robert Kirkman for Marvel Zombies and Irredeemable Ant Man (those twelve sweet, sweet issues. How I miss Ant Man)

Props to the Multiverse for existing

and finally: Anti-Props to the Forsyth County School System for blocking the Multiverse :angry:

Trekker,

Forsyth County Georgia is so tightwad-ish, that I don't even speed when I drive through there. Talk about good ol' boys!

Let me explain my TBT comment:

TBT is like the drunk uncle at your family reunion. He is definitely over the top, but it just would not be the same without him.

I love you Tim, in a non-gay, internet forum, friendly kind of way.

Props to MMHQ also, as I check it all the time. KEEP THAT MESS GOING! Good Job!

Props to AFX for giving me some free shipping! Bout' time!

WW4M

Trekker,

Forsyth County Georgia is so tightwad-ish, that I don't even speed when I drive through there. Talk about good ol' boys!

TBT is like the drunk uncle at your family reunion. He is definitely over the top, but it just would not be the same without him.

WW4M

You live in Georgia?

If so, where do you get your mates?

ok huge props to those that post detailed pics of new mates when they are released for us poor inmates who cant get out of the asylum every week to the shops....makes the wait for mates a bit easier

more huge props to the man Shane and his cast of mad mods for making this place my asylum away from home

I raise a shot to all of you for filling this place with awsomeness

and I raise my pint to Tim...for being Tim!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Let me also give big, generic "props" to everyone who runs and/or frequents this site, for making it one of my favorite places on the web.

I think it's the fact that us Minimate lovers are just better than everybody else.

Also, props to the Hawkeye minimate. He is awesome.

Big props to JP, Fujis, Cappy, Aapje, Shanester, and anyone else who's chipped in over at the HQ. You've made playing the role of J Jonah Jameson fun.

Big props to Shanester and the current mods, as well as Ady and everyone who came before. Without you guys, this place would be like the AA Forums.

Big props to Danny and his crew at MMC. Your reviews are what got me into collecting so I'm glad they're back. But my wallet will never forgive you.

Big props to Chuck and Matt. You've gone above and beyond what a company is required to offer in a relationship with its customers. Thanks for checking in with us.

Props to all my friends here at the Multiverse. You've made this addiction fun.

Trekker,

WW4M

You live in Georgia?

If so, where do you get your mates?

Trekker,

I live in Atlanta. I get my mates at Oxford Comics on Peidmont Road.

Props to Trekker for being cool enough to try to steal my Minimate connect away from me.

Props to me for telling him. That not only makes me awesome, on top of uncontrollably man-sexy!

Wonder why TBT has no props to give?

Props to my ridiculous Minimate collection (WOW!)!

WW4M

Perhaps because after your first post I'd have felt the need to say something about you that included the words obnoxious and retarded but thought I'd take the high road and suffer your ignorance with a smile. :thumbsup:

Perhaps it's a simple case of those who deserve "props" or respect from me already know who they are without needing to post in a pointless 'me too' thread!

T.

p.s. I'd recommend Oxford Comics too, unless it's changed much in the last 3-4 yrs. oh and the correct spelling for the road is Piedmont.

Perhaps because after your first post I'd have felt the need to say something about you that included the words obnoxious and retarded but thought I'd take the high road and suffer your ignorance with a smile. :thumbsup:

Perhaps it's a simple case of those who deserve "props" or respect from me already know who they are without needing to post in a pointless 'me too' thread!

T.

p.s. I'd recommend Oxford Comics too, unless it's changed much in the last 3-4 yrs. oh and the correct spelling for the road is Piedmont.

...from your BBC Sport reporter BHM ,ringside Madison Square Gardens..... ''....this is absolutely sensational ! For the first few rounds WW4M was calling the tune,goading the champ ,putting in a few dirty,low,very low punches . We all thought Tysonbo was finished ,he certainly appeared weary,very weary. Many people here had written him off,not for the first time either but what we had all forgotten was just how much of a champion Tysonbo is. Having retired to his corner after what surely was the penultimate round,brooding over WW4M's ignorance,obnoxiousness & apparent retardation ,a bell must have rung in Tysonbo's head,way before the bell for the next round. Once both these bell's were ringing,out came Tysonbo,statuesque,magnificent but above all ...angry. What happened next was brutal,sheer bestiality, as the champion consigned WW4M to the canvas,bruised & bleeding with a flurry of quick put-downs. WW4M is down & undoubtably out.There was no smile on Tysonbo's face however,this was his job,he was just doing what he does so well ......he put the guy down. It's all over.........

......but..wait ...I think.....Yes he is......WW4M is getting up ....he's shouting something.....something about Street Fighters?

You've got to give it to WW4M haven't you......haven't you...????

Props to the monkey that lives in my closet!!!!

He's now in YOUR closet???

Does that mean the monkey is gay because he came out of the closet or is still hiding it as he went back into another?! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Props to the monkey that lives in my closet!!!!

He's now in YOUR closet???

Does that mean the monkey is gay because he came out of the closet or is still hiding it as he went back into another?! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maybe ? Perhaps he was running from the 'monkey with the gun' PYOW PYOW .....remember the monkey with the gun PYOW PYOW!!......I do :yes: