UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So what is Santa bringing you?

Shanester

What are you hoping Santa or Hanukkah Harry bring you this year?

I asked Santa for a new set of chrome V-twin rocker boxes for my Harley (which I think arrived last night :) ), the Marvel Select Zombie Hulk, and a Bowen Designs Captain America full size statue.

I asked for a few video games:

Call of Duty 4 (360)

Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)

Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (DS)

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

Mass Effect (360)

I don't plan on getting most of them, but its more of a surprise if I don't know what I am getting. :)

I'm hoping for a mess of trade paperbacks and the Upright Citizen's Brigade vol. 2 DVD set. And maybe a Spock Elf.

God that show is hilarous!

Im hoping on getting super mario galaxy, heroes graphic novel, spiderman 3 minimates, comic store gift cards, transformers dvd, the killers new cd, and some other stuff too...

Interesting, I never really think about it much at all. I just get stuff for the kids(my god daughter and nephews)

I really only care to that my family's situation improves next year. Besides that, I can't believe I still don't have the Spider-Man Comic DVD collection! I say I'm going to buy it every year at the con but I never do. :P

I'm asking everyone for Amazon vouchers as I'm desperate for a wii! :D

Top of the stairs first on your left, try not to get the rim wet.

As for prezzies

Only thing I know I have is Galactcus Minimate Max statue from the sister in law. As for anything else nothing I want I'm of the buy him socks age now so that works. If they release the Defenders Box set before Xmas or any other superhero mates as well they will be a sure thing.

Hopefully and Xbox 360. Sharing with my bro is no fun at all. :(

Also if they're out over here, Spider-man 3 minimates and Zelda on DS.

a new baby girl......A gold spiderman....and a painting easel...other then that I have no idea...hopefully some gift certificates for my comic shop so I can pick up my pile of minis waiting there for me

Jeff of the Minis

I just found out I get to add the web armor spiderman to this list! thanks to my mom getting it and the atory arc in Web of Spiderman that it appears in from Ebay!

Jeff of the Minis

I'm asking everyone for Amazon vouchers as I'm desperate for a wii! :D

Good luck on the Wii.... I got lucky and landed one for my kids X-mas about 5 weeks ago, but I hear you got to hit the toys r us at 3:00AM to get in line for one of the 25 or 30 they're getting these days.

I hoping for DVD's of BSG: Razor and the BTTF Trilogy

I'd also like the Neca POTC figures of Teague Sparrow and Tia Dalma to finish my collection

A new wallet (as it works out, I don't need a very big one, since cash doen't stay around that long)

24 Season 2 mates - which is a long shot since no one around here sells minimates

I've got a b-day a week later, so my x-mas list is kinda dual-purpose.

Well, my dad just won $3,750, so I'm hoping quite a bit!

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

because you know that when you signed up for this forum you made a E-BloodPact

and it states this "He who shall win thy lottery shall fork over half thy money to his greatfulness ady"

you better start payin! :( :o

Well, my dad just won $3,750, so I'm hoping quite a bit!

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

because you know that when you signed up for this forum you made a E-BloodPact

and it states this "He who shall win thy lottery shall fork over half thy money to his greatfulness ady"

you better start payin! :( :o

That pact only applies to members. Unless his dad is a member (IE username Deadpool'sDad or DeadpoolSr) I don't think we can hold him accountable for half the winnings.