UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MiniMate Geekdom at It's Best

Cappy

Beneath the Mask  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Geek in you demand that your 'Mate's hidden face aligns with his mask?

• Darn straight it's gotta be straight!
    • Huh, never gave it a thought
    • I take perverse pleasure in twisting their little heads around

Okay, how many of you geeked-out fanboys are so dysfunctional that you make sure, when affixing a full-head mask (ala Iron Man or Harley Quinn) you carefully ensure it lines up over the face underneath? That is, even though no one can see it, you need the face properly oriented under the mask.

I'll be the first to raise my hand. (It's a sad, terrible burden.)

Nah I sometimes swap head and have them back to front jsut to screw with you all....

Just think I could have Spidermans head under Batmans mask at a 45 degree angle...right now as you read this.... BWhahahahahaa

T.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

the humanity, just think of those poor mates, and us OCD fan boys

I think I might purposely not do it from here on out just to defy myself.

Tried that once: couldn't sleep at all that night. Had to correct the problem in the next day. :)

Timbo: I've always known you were sick, but this sort of depravity goes way beyond hooking playground innocents on plastic crack. It's just.... just... ah, I can't think straight now!

Guess I could make a poll out of this. Never done that before.

I bought(ebay) a dose of loose 'mates from a guy in HK recently in about 6 or 7 lots. Each lot, bar one ,had an Iron Man in it. Each one of those Iron Man(Iron Mans ,Iron Men ?) had a head underneath the helmet,obviously.....not one of them was Tony Stark. Whenever I see an Iron Man minimate now (even when I've checked...like yesterday) I have to check for Tony's head . The rest of the 'mates from this guy from HK were fine apart from the Sentry Variants.....they were fine & had no broken knee joints which I now believe is unusual* *sarcasm alert

I do this too. I don't know why? I have to line up the heads right. It just gets to me knowing that my Iron Man can't see through his eye sockets!

I stick Ghost Rider heads under there so I can pretend that I'm pulling their faces off. Mwahahaha!

Ladies and Gentleman: Todays funniest post! :D

I have to agree here! :lol:

Yes I match them up, which presents a problem with my Powerhouse Sandman, whose headblock is fused pointing slightly to the left... so the endless debate over weather to match them or use the mask to correct the "error"

Okay, how many of you geeked-out fanboys are so dysfunctional that you make sure, when affixing a full-head mask (ala Iron Man or Harley Quinn) you carefully ensure it lines up over the face underneath? That is, even though no one can see it, you need the face properly oriented under the mask.

I am wth you on this bro....its an odd little thing I do to...gotta be facing the same way as the mask is....even when I am playing sometimes I'll pull it off just to check and see lol!

Jeff of the Minis

I am wth you on this bro....its an odd little thing I do to...gotta be facing the same way as the mask is....even when I am playing sometimes I'll pull it off just to check and see lol!

Jeff of the Minis

You guys aren't actually trying to tell me there are people out there who would have a misaligned face under the mask are you? That's just so wrong it gives me the shivers! I think the better question would be who here does not do this?