UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

Yeah, I'm not to familiar with them, but I think it was a nice gesture on their part. My wife said when she read it that someone probable took his original 360 home <_< Because I'm getting bored with the Smash Bros. banter, could someone recommend any games for the 360 that are out or coming out soon? A friend of mine recommended Frontline, but I'm wondering what everyone else is playing at the moment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm not to familiar with them, but I think it was a nice gesture on their part. My wife said when she read it that someone probable took his original 360 home <_< Because I'm getting bored with the Smash Bros. banter, could someone recommend any games for the 360 that are out or coming out soon? A friend of mine recommended Frontline, but I'm wondering what everyone else is playing at the moment.

Rainbow6Vegas 2 is out on Tuesday Don ;)

T.

Donster: The only 360 game I've been playing is Rock Band.

OK, now let's get back to the Smash Brothers banter! :lol:

I'm about halfway through the SSE mode & I can't get enough of this game. There were a few platforming parts that were a little tough, but overall it's one of the best Wii games yet!

One of the reasons Halo has beden such a huge hit is because the ompany who made it (Bungie) ALWAYS puts their fans first.

Definetly one of the coolest companies out there.

The sadly humerous part about the story is that a tech guy actually scrubbed the xbox clean. There are 2 small sharpie smudges left to prove it. We're talking A LOT of work.

This is going to sound bad, but favorite thing about Smash Bros so far is making fun of it.

My brother and I are playing through SSE together and the story is so convoluted and twisted that it's hilariously bizarre.

Especially since none of the characters talk and you can make your own voice overs. :lol:

Why the hell did that tech scrub it clean? I mean what went through his head?

"Wow this guy spent loads of time and effort making his Xbox unique. Then why did he send it here? He MUST want me to clean it!"

Sounds a bit like a Peter Griffin moment to me.

Why the hell did that tech scrub it clean? I mean what went through his head?

"Wow this guy spent loads of time and effort making his Xbox unique. Then why did he send it here? He MUST want me to clean it!"

Sounds a bit like a Peter Griffin moment to me.

I bet he knew exactly what that XBox was, and was just being an asshole. Those guys probably aren't paid very well. . .

Karamazov, Trekker, I've added you in Brawl. Now add me! :D (I'm DAVIS)

As soon as I get downstairs, I'm adding you.

Karmazov, I'm not sure if you've added me yet, but if you haven't please do, I have you on there

So, as it turns out I'm very disappointed with Smash Bros.

No, it's not for the usual reasons people might get annoyed at like throws becoming worthless or Wolf being a third clone of Fox.

Instead my complaint is something so of you might never have known:

You cannot copy Smash Bros data.

This sounds dumb, but actually is a pretty big deal to me right now.

See, my brother and I are both completests. We need to have EVERYTHING unlocked in multiplayer games.

Naturally we've been playing SBB together and having lots of fun... On his Wii. Just like Melee our plan was to keep a save file bouncing back and forth between systems, allowing us to keep lots of stats from lots of games.

Not gonna happen apparently as now I have to start from scratch.

I haven't even opened my copy of the game yet. It makes returning it... Appealing.

Wow, I didn't realize that Nestle. That's probably good that you brought that up for people like yourself who play several systems. Luckily for me, I only have a few friends that even own a Wii and we hardly play together. I think this feature will be overlooked for the most part, because the mainstream of gaming probably doesn't trade files as much, but for the select few I can see how this is a big letdown. It's really sad, especially considering that the game is dang near flawless in every other way. neo

I realized the no copying thing too this weekend. My friend owns the game but hasn't played much of it yet so I decided to copy my data so there is more unlocked for more multiplayer fun. Sadly, I saw that stupid message and then packed up my Wii. So annoying and disappointing.

Yeah, it's one of those things that shouldn't be a big deal, but annoyingly, it is.

Around here everyone's got Wiis and the competitions pretty steep.

Speaking of which, my brother is profitiant with almost every character. Even Olimar.

We played a game yesterday that can only be described as priceless as he had piles of pikmin beating up all the other players at once. Frustratingly hilarious.

Deadpool, I do have a friend code, but I'm not sure about going online... Without voice isn't it just like playing against bots?

(Plus, I haven't even played Smash bros with my Wii yet :( )

Yeah, it's one of those things that shouldn't be a big deal, but annoyingly, it is.

Around here everyone's got Wiis and the competitions pretty steep.

Speaking of which, my brother is profitiant with almost every character. Even Olimar.

We played a game yesterday that can only be described as priceless as he had piles of pikmin beating up all the other players at once. Frustratingly hilarious.

Deadpool, I do have a friend code, but I'm not sure about going online... Without voice isn't it just like playing against bots?

(Plus, I haven't even played Smash bros with my Wii yet :( )

Bots with skills. With bots, you almost always win, but wuth people, you stand a chance of losing badly.

Really?

How many level 9 bots can you "almost always win" against. :P

Almost all?

Really?

Ok, so it's somewhat easier to win against bots, but it gives me great pleasure to beat the snot out of some guy I don't know and realize that that was not the computer I was fighting.

So here's a listing of all posted friend codes so far and we don't have to scan the whole topic to get these. I think I'll repost this list every two-to-three pages so it is up-to-date and the list isn't lost.

Karamazov80 2406-4822-1886

Trekker 42 2277-6320-2989

Deadpool 3566 1208 7886 Wii Code 7774 1419 7430 1659

COME ON, MORE CODES.

I need people to fight!

Really?

Almost all?

I don't have much problem with level nine bots. I'm pretty dang good.

You guys I'll give you my friend code when I get home. I've been playing alot of my friends lately. Donster if you haven't played Dead Rising I'd play that. That is my favorite game for the 360. I beat that game like 5 times two summers ago. I think its time to start playing it again.

Neo I have only played a few games with you on live man what gives? Been playing COD 4 here and there as well.

Ok on a whim I picked up as PSP... ( ok it was a drunken ebay bid ;) )

Only had it for a day or so but I'm very impressed. :)

I picked up a couple of games and am currently working my way through Dungeon Siege! which is a lot more fun than I expected! I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into patapon and the new god o war also.

So anyone else out there have one and can give me their views on the top 10 games for the system?

T.

Ok on a whim I picked up as PSP... ( ok it was a drunken ebay bid ;) )

Only had it for a day or so but I'm very impressed. :)

I picked up a couple of games and am currently working my way through Dungeon Siege! which is a lot more fun than I expected! I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into patapon and the new god o war also.

So anyone else out there have one and can give me their views on the top 10 games for the system?

T.

1. God of War

2. Ratchet and Clank

3. Battlefront: Renegade Squadron

4. Daxter

5. Umm... I've got nothing. I only have those four games but X Men Legends is on my hit list. :)

Hotstuff: Man, I have two jobs and a little 2 year old terror, I'm suprised I'm online at all :). I get on there occasionally, you just have to catch me on the right day. When those special days come, few and far between, I can sometimes spend several hours online playing, but it's rare.

PSP Games huh? I can honestly say that I am not a Sony hater.....I'm a Playstation hater. That being said I was VERY reluctant to ever pick up a PSP......but I did and it is wonderful. Not as used as my DS, but it's still nice. Here would be my list for ya Timbo:

God of War: CoO

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

Daxter

Mega Man Powered Up

LEGO: Star Wars - Come one, like you didn't know I was going to put this on the list! :)

X-Men Legends II

I will also give props to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, even though it doesn't come out till next week. It's going to be RGP greatness, especially if you played/loved the original Final Fantasy VII. cw

Oh dear god I'm waiting for my PS3 to update so I can play Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds! This is taking forever! Neo its cool man I haven't been playing much of the 360 either. I've been trying to balance out my time with the PSWii360 and work and saving money for these minimates.

So in case anyone hadn't heard the Heroic Maps on Halo 3 become free tomorrow. I'll be downloading them tomorrow then. :biggrin:

Also on April 14th (I think) the Legendary maps will be out and one of them is a re-do of Sidewinder, from Halo: Combat Evolved. This was an awesome map, which was huge and will be a huge boost to Halo 3, and I will be paying for these as soon as they are out.

On another Halo related note, is anyone here up for a night of Halo one day this week? I'm on Easter holidays atm, so time zone differences aren't a problem. I've played with some of you guys before and it was fun, so how about we get a team together and own some noobs.

My gamertag is ShadowSpartan12 for anyone interested. I'm free any night this week, apart from Thursday, and am free all of next week. Either reply here or PM me if you're interested.