Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im punisher right? :P

Only if I'm Gilbob316!

I'm wondering how wise it is to antagonise the judges at the moment? ;)

I've fixed your names in the list and added a couple that somehow slipped off the list.

T.

I wasn't antagonising, that was just friendly banter. :D

Yeah. Antagonization would preclude some joke about your ineptness at manhood or mother wearing combat boots.

Not that I'm antagonizing you by any means. :P

(BTW, I am just teasing. I know how sensitive you are about your mother's combat boots. :P )

user2121_1163584980.jpg

Koji: Time, uperuu!

Who's cuisine will reign supreme?!

I hate America... I wish they'd show the original again...

Well I don't -hate- America... it's alright... but the original was WAY better, so I'm resentful toward America because that's all they friggin show anymore...

Except at like 4am they show the original........ :(

I'm wondering how wise it is to antagonise the judges at the moment? ;)

I've fixed your names in the list and added a couple that somehow slipped off the list.

T.

In that case I will take off my link with my pictures. sorry I jumped the gun I was really excited to see others pictures :blush:

Ive been away since wednesday, and never got a chance to send my pictures. :(

I'm well annoyed now. :angry:

Anybody else a little anxious? Please say yes... This was a blast and it isn't going to kill me if I don't win, but I will be tickled pink if I win anything... not rushing the judges I swear, I just wanted to see if I was the only one.

Yeah.... I check it like 5 times an hour... well, maybe not quite that much

I would say that the judges have a lot of hard work with the sheer amount of submissions and that it will take a while for them to judge it.

That's a good thing as it proves that the contest caught the imagination of the community :)

Maybe the judging will be done by the weekend. Not that I want to rush it (I know I didn't win) I just want to see the pictures!

Maybe.... We're working on it, I just spent a big chunk of the day sorting and organising the myriad of different ways you guys sent us your images via email.

I'm hoping to have it wrapped up by the weekend but that's not definite yet, getting 4 people to look at the same thing at the same time is a challenge unto itself.

T.

Especially when a contest has so many entries with so many pictures submitted in different formats/sizes, it becomes a time consuming task and can wear you down with a gazillion of other things you may have going on. Something this massive takes more than a little time and more effort than many would care to think, I'm sure we'll know the winners in due time. :)