• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update March 28th

Multiple Man(Men) for minijef:

PICT1447.jpg

Epic amounts of Awesome! I think i'm having Multiple Nerdgasms!

These guys Rock!

Let me know if you're willing to trade/sell one away.

(unless you only have 1 & have used the magic of photoshop to make him multiply :P )

OK. First, your Thing is pretty cool. The modified 2,5" arms work pretty good on him and give him the bulkyness the DST Hulks are missing those days.

And for Multiple Men, I'm not really familiar with him, but I checked him at Marvel.com and your custom looks awesome comparing to the original. It's pretty hard to do four customs looking similar. Well done, Punisher!

The X on their belts isn't just painted on, is it?

Let me know if you're willing to trade/sell one away.

Might be that he made all four as a commission by Mini Jeff. :(

Thanks for all of the compliments guys!

I did indeed make four Multiple Mans. (And yeah Bob, i painted on the belt buckles...)

Update 3/29

Batman Beyond:

PICT1523.jpg

Tombstone:

PICT1524.jpg

Aunt May:

PICT1527.jpg

Edited by the punisher=D

Tombstone looks great. It's pretty simple and effective. There's something about Aunt May that looks unfitting. You used the decals from the Factory, right? Maybe her face has too many wrinkles in her face. Or it's just that she needs to wear a dress instead of pants.

Tombstone looks great. It's pretty simple and effective. There's something about Aunt May that looks unfitting. You used the decals from the Factory, right? Maybe her face has too many wrinkles in her face. Or it's just that she needs to wear a dress instead of pants.

Yeah! First time I've seen Aunt May in finished form!

I second the call for a dress. I think it would help her look less "man-ish".

Thanks for the May suggestions! Which dress piece to use though? Maybe Marsol (spelling)?

Update 3/30

2.5 Abomination:

PICT1529.jpg

PICT1531.jpg

As you can see, my camera isn't the greatest at taking pictures of darker objects. :)

Marvel Universe War Machine:

PICT1546.jpg

PICT1547.jpg

PICT1548.jpg

PICT1549.jpg

I mainly used gundam parts (gatling gun, laser sight, and the folding contraption for the gun) with other parts like a storm trooper backpack and wraith gun arms.

Thanks for looking!

As you can see, my camera isn't the greatest at taking pictures of darker objects. :)

I don't think it has something to do with the object's color, but with the camera's focus. That first pic of your Abomination is still a little blurry, but movie Abomination's back in the lower one has better visual acuity (right term?). Try out what works best, I guess.

Thanks for the advice Bob!

Update 4/4:

Sinestro Corps Sinestro:

Machine Man:

Strucker w/ Hydra Soldiers:

"The Spirit" Octopus Goons:

We was watchin'!

"Across the chest!"

Thanks for looking!

did you see one of the goon's chest that said

dildos

?when i saw it,i was crackin up,but awesome customs :tongue:

how much is the box set 19.99 or 14.99?

Edited by clayface1

Now THAT:

Strucker w/ Hydra Soldiers:

PICT1577.jpg

is one awesome pic, Pun!

PS.: Sorry for bitching around (maybe the ongoing absence of TBT! forces the cosmic grouchiness to balance itself out by transfering rant-particles on several 'versers) and abusing your private thread Punisher, but quoting a post with a truckload of pics, just to add two or three lines and not even reffering to a particular one is in my eyes very confusing for readers. I noticed that behavior a lot in the last time and I think that's a pretty imprudent and bad habbit. (I don't want to pick on you in particular Clayface, but it just came to mind again, when I saw your post.) [/sorry]

Edited by Bob Harris

habbit

Wrong spelling! :angry:

Holy cow, now BHM's grammar particles are spreading too :blink:

Back on topic: I LOVE that Sinestro, and the Octopus goons made me laugh. I just discovered "The Spirit" had some sort of character called "Plaster of Paris", who would've made an EXCELLENT base for a Slave Leia custom:

plaster_of_paris__scaled_600.jpg

Star Wars or no Star Wars, we need more belly dancer minimates!!! :P:lol:

reffering

And Strike Two mister!

Just kidding Bob ;)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Don't know what you said before your edit Bob, but don't apologize, there is now wayyyy to much scrolling (i'll have to start re-sizing my pics)

Clayface1 or mods, could you please edit your post to get rid of the pics in the reply?

And NortRaider, expect to see Plaster along with some more Spirit customs soon!

Making DC 'mates in general makes me wish DCD didn't cancel their run on minimates... :(

On that note, here's a DC mate!:

Killer Croc

PICT1589.jpg

Straight repaint of movie Abomb. (and no, he doesn't have gold paint on him, its the light from a light i am trying out.)

Titanium Man v1:

PICT1581.jpg

I pan on making a comic accurate one with Razor Cylon parts like mabait. He's gunna go on eBay tonight if anyone's interested.

Antman:

PICT1585.jpg

(His eyes aren't uneven, it's just the angle...)

"Opening Scene" Spirit:

PICT1586.jpg

Toilet coming soon :P

Thanks for looking!