UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your werewolf. An American Werewolf in London is probably my favorite werewolf movie! I just heard that it is going to be remade though, which is completely unnecessary. Oh well, I'm sure it can't be as bad as An American Werewolf in Paris.

I really like your werewolf. An American Werewolf in London is probably my favorite werewolf movie! I just heard that it is going to be remade though, which is completely unnecessary. Oh well, I'm sure it can't be as bad as An American Werewolf in Paris.

That's the one with the Nazi Werewolves, correct? :D

• 2 weeks later...

well here are a couple of wips for a new batch of custom (2 of which is finished,ones is sub zero a commision for punisher,the other is a slightly better pic of blitzkrieg bat)

1.bombman

2.gutsman

3.jack from an american were wolf in london

4.freddy krueger

5.sub zero

6.blitzkrieg bat

7.forte (or bass in the american version)

but i still have a crappy camera but i managed to get these slightly good pics out

post-337-1249868123.jpg

post-337-1249868141.jpg

post-337-1249868152.jpg

this was the last good pic i took before my camera broke,i finished it right after the 8 bit contest was gonna happen ,but it seems that got canceled.i was saving this custom for a rainy day,so here

super fighting robot

MEGA MAN!

fixed that for you. nice Megaman

It's very nice for the simple style that Rockman/Mega Man is. A few critiques, though, since i am a fan of the franchise:

The helmet seems a little small for the scale, and seems out-of-scale with the rest of him.

Another too-small part is the blaster. The blaster i remember was cartoonishly HUGE.

Lastly, maybe some shading on the chestblock?? I can see you tried to mimic your avatar a bit, and i think just the tiniest amount of shading would really make him pop. The good kind of pop...

Great work, but work on those pics!! Try taking a picture against a curved, blank sheet of computer/copier paper, curved so that you can't see a crease. Try to take them under natural lighting, too. Then it's just a matter of focus.

The helmet seems a little small for the scale, and seems out-of-scale with the rest of him.

Another too-small part is the blaster. The blaster i remember was cartoonishly HUGE.

Lastly, maybe some shading on the chestblock?? I can see you tried to mimic your avatar a bit, and i think just the tiniest amount of shading would really make him pop. The good kind of pop...

1.yeah im iffy on the helmet..

2.the blaster is actualy in the same preportion as his other glove, like in the video game

3.i dont think there should be shading,i mean megaman is modeled after a boy,so he shouldnt have muscles or anything but yeah i might put a little shading

here is a pic to support reasons 2 and 3

also im not being negative or anything and i will take your thoughts into consideration

post-337-1250115318_thumb.jpg