UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. First time doing digitial??

And i haven't seen the movie. Wow; he has a red armband. swap out the head and you could make a hardcore Red Skull. XD

yeah its my first digital

digital drawing is hard work, I tried but drawing it traditionally is way easier for me!, nice design dude, you planning on making it?

And i haven't seen the movie. Wow; he has a red armband. swap out the head and you could make a hardcore Red Skull. XD

digital drawing is hard work, I tried but drawing it traditionally is way easier for me!, nice design dude, you planning on making it?

hells yeah,can any of you guess who his face is from?

I am going to guess Union Jack

I am going to guess Union Jack

nooooooooo

its a modified wolverine head

Cool design. I have a Salvation boxed set planned with two already started (can you guess the four? :P), so it's nice to see some one else working on the same thing :)

my guess for the four if its good guys then:

john conner

blair herder(if that was her name)

kyle reese(also known as chekov)

marcus

if villains

t-600

t-700

and maybe t-1 or nekkid t-800

and if you can maybe a hydra bot

No Shamrock. :no:

I guess that picture is an artifact setting us on the wrong track. After all even Clayface has his clever moments. :tongue:

I guess you have to go with the dots. I've counted those: 69. Now there are two dotted lines which obviously is a hint for multiplying 69 by 2 which is 138. Now keeping in mind - as we learned in the wave 30 guessing game - spaces aren't included, so you have to go with 138 letters. It took me some time but now I know: it's the protagonist of "

Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt

" which has exactly 137 characters! But keeping in mind that

the protagonist

is actually spelled with German U-umlaut which is in English commonly written as "ue": there you go! 138 characters!

Calyface that was an awesome teaser, but - to paraphrase Herman Melville - "Call me Elhonez". :yes:

No Shamrock. :no:

I guess that picture is an artifact setting us on the wrong track. After all even Clayface has his clever moments. :tongue:

I guess you have to go with the dots. I've counted those: 69. Now there are two dotted lines which obviously is a hint for multiplying 69 by 2 which is 138. Now keeping in mind - as we learned in the wave 30 guessing game - spaces aren't included, so you have to go with 138 letters. It took me some time but now I know: it's the protagonist of "

Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt

" which has exactly 137 characters! But keeping in mind that

the protagonist

is actually spelled with German U-umlaut which is in English commonly written as "ue": there you go! 138 characters!

Calyface that was an awesome teaser, but - to paraphrase Herman Melville - "Call me Elhonez". :yes:

yeah it's not transformers,i posted the wrong pic,but ill probably make him later,

bob harris,im worried about you,what the hell are you taking fool? oh,ps youre actually right about bruno.......................and borat..........................

and............................

ali g

post-337-1244129213_thumb.jpg

Edited by clayface1