UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just wiki some Resident Evil characters, Google a few pics, and pic a design you like best?? I'm all for pleasing your fans, but, and no offense to you, you tend to OBSESS over it. Seriously, you are allowed to do what you want.

And my vote goes to Claire Redfield.

nice ones clay!, digging that wesker!, and claire's detail looks nice especially the chest!

hope to see a ada or even a president's daughter, But What I really wanna see it The tyrant form RE, now that would be awesome!

Edited by SErge

oh man that's amazing, I was hoping for a tyrant and you went and made one, and it looks freaking awesome!!

can we get some more pics of it?

Edited by SErge

Whoa dude those tyrants look awesome!!!, nice sculpting on both of them, what kinda sculpt do you use?

and your making Jill, my favorite character in the series, nice!!!, and I agree JOE HILL, you just got to make those characters

i'm also enjoying your RE customs... just remember, if you do get a chris on the go, make sure you still on some modified 2.5" mate arms on him... those guns must have their own gravitational field