UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you're really excited about that poll set and your custom box set etc., but please don't start sending Private :spam: Messages to members just to inform everybody that you are actually doing a poll on what to do next having too much time on your hands. I really like your work and you amazingly improved since you started posting pics here, but that doesn't mean you have to inflationary advertise your stuff, since you are just one customizer among others.

Sorry, I'm a bitch once more and actually don't want to pick on you, but I think that is dispensable. Maybe you should be a little more patient.

However, your Punisher is pretty good!

OK, you're really excited about that poll set and your custom box set etc., but please don't start sending Private :spam: Messages to members just to inform everybody that you are actually doing a poll on what to do next having too much time on your hands. I really like your work and you amazingly improved since you started posting pics here, but that doesn't mean you have to inflationary advertise your stuff, since you are just one customizer among others.

Sorry, I'm a bitch once more and actually don't want to pick on you, but I think that is dispensable. Maybe you should be a little more patient.

However, your Punisher is pretty good!

oh sorry man my bad :confused:

I like his face, but the gun on his chest is way too big.

You did good on Punisher, the chest looks great.

Suggestion. Can you rotate your pics (photobucket has the option) so we don't have to tilt our heads to see them? :)

I find it slightly humorous that you use a Punisher face for the Fury figure in a set with aNOTHer Punisher figure.

But I always do find the strangest things humorous.

Anyways, great looking Punisher! Love the Daredevil too.

That's a nice batch of stuff you've got there.

The Iron Fist is a nice update on the original design(I realize you worked it from scratch). The detail work on him and the rest of your figures is great.

Your Daredevil does a better job of capturing the shadowy look than the official MK version did. The face seems very suitable.

I'm not a huge fan of Steve Dillon's work, but I'd say you captured the Punisher's face really well. If you do any further Dillon characters, make sure you use that same face, otherwise it won't be accurate.

I'm not sure if Fury really fits with the street-level characters you've got assembled here, but he looks pretty good too. I'm not a huge fan of the sculpted gun holster on his chest, though you aren't the only person to go that route, so to each their own.

Hmm, nice work on the Licker... I never really seen it before... But that's a pretty cool custom. If you wanted to try it out, legs also fit on the arm pegs. :yes:

you havent seen it before?because he has normal arms but just dog like poses,but his arms are normal because if i used legs instead of arms,it would be too clunky,plus he has normal arms

glad you like it :D