UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i have a question,can anyone name a deadpool enemy for me please?

well im pretty sure deadpools arch enemy is t-ray but ya as people have said already anyone exept cable(sometimes) and bob(hydra) are his enemy

Haha, great concept Brobot; i can definitely see Wade cashing in on some "well desverved" (yea, okay Wade...:rolleyes:) vacation time. A few critiques, if you don't mind:

Casual:

Wade has cancer scars all over his body. So...where's the scarring?? ;)

Maybe Flip-flops instead of...socks?? (are they socks??) Oh, better yet, i can see Wade as a shoe-be. :P

Tux:

Maybe a bit more bubbly with the beer, and maybe a smear stain from wiping his "mouth" instead of just resting there.

Other than that, fantastic job.

thanks guys!casual deadpool is actualy real,its when hes not working and hes in his boxers and tee shirt,and tuxedo deadpool,i took from an issue of cable and deadpool i had,where he had beer stains and he was drink at a party.(yup,sounds like deadpool) :P

Edited by brobotc

christopher johnson from district 9 wip

also known as a "prawn".this prawn helped wikus throughout the movie,and visa versa

awsome that was one of the best movies of all time and chris was awsome are you going to make any other district 9 customs

also known as a "prawn".this prawn helped wikus throughout the movie,and visa versa

awsome that was one of the best movies of all time and chris was awsome are you going to make any other district 9 customs

maybe wikus,human version ;)

Brillliant ......although I've not seen it yet ....

......I'm not really into prawn movies .

Hardclaw Prawn FTW!!

I also considered a semi-random comment about crabs here but on second thoughts perhaps not! :rolleyes:

ok enough of that... lets not derail Brobotc's thread anymore it's kind of shellfish... oops!

T.

maybe wikus,human version ;)

i cant wait to see the finished prawn and if you do decide to make wikus you should give him his

prawn arm

and if this is possible i think the alien machine suit was freaking awsome

Awesome, these look great mate! I have rewritten part of my project I am writing to include scenes for the casual deadpool, thats how much I am lovin the idea and now loving the final product....love the logo on the shirt and the scarring on the exposed arms and legs

Jeff of the Miniacs