UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What 1 Marvel minimate are you looking forward to the most?

MINI_MYTE

Tie between Thor, Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch.

If it was God giving me the choice, then I'd figure he was going to let me have it.

And I'd pick Hawkeye.

Confirmed mates only. Which?

Mine would have to be, the Spider-Man 3 "New Goblin" He just has so many accessories so far, which is rare for marvel minimates.

I would have picked Venom but I have yet to see any accessories, yet. But I doubt he will have any in the finished product . :biggrin:

...:::Halo11701:::...

I'm torn, I was sure I'd pick Quicksilver but now I think I'm going to have to go with New Goblin, just because Harry Osborn is so seldom represented in any form of Marvel toy line despite the huge place he holds in Spider-Man's life, so kudos AA for finally making one that is distinctly him.

4 out of my top 5 are all Spider-Man:

5. Silver Spider-Man (Target)

4. Peter Parker

3. Iron Spidey (Target)

2. Transformation Eddie Brock

1. Transformation Peter Parker

To be honest, my whole top ten are from Spiderman lines:

6. Movie Vemon

7. New Goblin

8. Sandy Sandman

9. Classic Goblin

10. Maskless Black Spider-Man

Sorry, I know Thor is a fan fav and while I was excited when I first heard about him, not that the Spider-Man waves have been mentioned I don't even think about Thor, he has dropped completely off my radar. And, since we were including box sets I couldn't throw in Hydro-Man or Zombies ;).

Oh yeah, just in case you didn't catch it, TRANSFORMATION PETER PARKER is my most wanted figure of the year!!! :D. neo

neo

Have there been any pics of these Target exclusives? I haven't seen them. they sound amazing, but i need pictures to be sure. Especially of that Armored Spidey

There were pics of three of them in ToyFare #116 (pg. 65) - Melee Symbiote Spider-Man, Unmasked Green Goblin, and Civil War Spider-Man. Three more are also part of the Spider-Man box set (Torment Spider-man, Powerhouse Venom, and Powerhouse Sandman) which was revealed during the course of Toy Fair 2007. Transformation Venom, which oddly enough is the variant in wave 17, was revealed in the third week of March (although I wonder if the figure itself will end up being slightly, if not completely different from the variant). And that leaves a pic of Web Armor Spider-Man which as Ady mentions in this thread won't show up until the 2-packs start hitting the shelves.

• 2 weeks later...

If I had to choose it would be Movie Sandman, the bigger one as he looks incredibly cool, and we need more villains out there!

Don't get me wrong Thor will be awesome and I already have both the standard and the bearded variant pre-ordered... but I've got to go with Dr. Strange, like Thor he is just one of those "about time" minimates that we all wondered what the hold up was about. I will be especially pumped if he comes as a part of the "classic" Defenders set: Namor and the "Powerhouse" chest Hulk that we've all been begging for. I know what you're saying... "another Silver Surfer?" yeah it's hard to come up with different versions of Ole Norrin Radd but hey if it rounds out the set and gets it put out faster, I'll take another one. Not that I'd be opposed to Valkyrie or Nighthawk... but I'm getting off the point. Knowing that Thor and the other Avengers (Yay She-Hulk) are practically only a month away, I'm still excited but not as anxious. The Dr. Strange set, like the Spider-Man Target 2-packs are coming out this year... sometime... I guess, not knowing when to expect them makes me look forward to them more, but hey that's just me.

Short answer for those not wanting to read the novel above: - Dr. Strange -

I'm hyped for New Goblin. Looks like he alone has more accesories then series 12 & 13 put together.

Patriot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...