UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New DST Radical Confidential is up!

Reideen1313

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great news!! :D Another set is awesome! I wonder if it's going to be a team. Illuminati? Dr Strange, Namor, Black Bolt Modern IM? Defenders? Who do you guys think will be the others?

Can't wait to see who the others are. :)

Cool, good job with that design AA/DST. :)

Awesome Minimate and a very heavy hint at a defenders 4 pack... Now who else do you think will be in the pack? - Could this mean a new version of Hulk? ( calm down Shanester!) & and a finally a chromed Silver Surfer?

T.

How can it not be?

Two totally new characters, a powerhouse version of a Hulk would make sense, but how to do another Silver Surfer if it really is impossible to chrome him...

I can see them just throwing the same SS as filler or with just different apps.. I would love a new Hulk, they could just as easy make a Non-Zombie big chest version. Whoever the others are, I hope they're cool. I think Defenders is going to be the team just by the statement.

Welll, they seem to be implying that the unrevealed are "big names" who are haven't been mated before, but if we are talking Defenders then the half the Big 4 have already been done...

I've learned not too take everything they state word for word. The only group I can think of that has big names is the Illuminati like I said before, but three of them have been made if you count Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic and Prof X. That leaves us with:

Namor, Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, Black Panther(Early Issue/Exit) Could this be the team?

WWLA is coming, maybe some more clarity will come.

I would love to see an Illuminati Box Set. Actually that is what I am betting on with this news.

Anyone not a DST member that wants to know what all the buzz is about? I love how cryptic this thread is. Good times. ..or should I say, Strange Times?

I'm guessing it is a Defender's set. For a Defender's set, I would think Namor is highly possible. If I remember right, Namor hasn't been high on their lists for placement in normal waves in past DST Q&As so a box set would be more likely. And I am hopeful of a new Hulk with big chest and Hulk hands! Those two along with Dr. Strange were the 3 founding members according to Wikipedia. But my guess for the last of the four would be Classic Angel! I can't see Classic Angel placed in a normal wave, unless it was a chase figure to an Archangel.

And I guess those news confirmed that no one from here went to the panel at NYCC, otherwise we would have known this. Oh well.

Where are the pics? I logged in, but don't see them.

Here's where you'll see them:

Log in -> On bottom right corner, click "Radical Confidential" -> You will see 1st page, let it fully load and then click anywhere in the 1st page, which will load the 2nd page that contains the image

All this talk about the Illuminati is getting to me. I'd really prefer a full wave rather than a boxed set since I can't really see a Defender's wave but I can see an Illuminati wave happening. All 6 members or replace one with Black Panter/Skrull/Kree Warrior/Beyoner/Marvel Boy. Each Illuminati member could come with it's own Infinity Gauntlet with their own respective Infinity Gem and the chase could be the golden version of the Classic Iron Man Armor from the AFX exclusive set. :biggrin:

Like Crippler I logged in and can't get to the pictures. The entire first page shows as clickable (as Storm 1:08 suggests) but nothing's loading. :(

Can someone hint who the new character is please?

I wasn't expecting Dr. Strange! The design looks great!

Cheers for the cryptic hint Luke :D

Wish I could see the damn thing though!

(please note: that's not an invitation for anyone to post the pic).

Edit: Huzzah, I got to page 2 by changing the url. I'd say from the final sentence that it has to be a wave of Defenders. Good to see DST expanding their horizons a bit.

(Were Spidey or Wolvie ever Defenders?) :D

I agree. There aren't many teams that Dr. Strange has been a major part of. Defenders is the front runner, with the Illuminati being a long shot due to the number of members. New Avengers is also a long shot due to the number of members. I say Dr. Strange, Namor, Hulk, and Silver Surfer.

Edit: Huzzah, I got to page 2 by changing the url. I'd say from the final sentence that it has to be a wave of Defenders. Good to see DST expanding their horizons a bit.

Thanks Rad, I had to do the same thing... definitly like the design, the facial expression is perfect. Doc Strange will be an awesome addition to the ranks.

BS

Defenders Roster

Doctor Strange X

The Hulk (probably a no brainer)

Namor the Sub-Mariner (another no-brainer)

Silver Surfer (they have pushed this one on us several times, whats one more)

Nighthawk ( i would LOVE a Nighthawk!! but no chance in hell)

Valkyrie (I would LOVE this one too, once again snow balls chance)

Iceman (been done)

Angel (This one would ROCK...but not sure they will do it for the Defenders)

* All the others I dont think stand a chance

Hellcat

Clea

Hellstorm

Moondragon

Gargoyle

Andromeda

Candy Southern