UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New DST Radical Confidential is up!

Reideen1313

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, Dr Strange is a great addition to the MiniMate Multiverse! And he completes the roster for the current line up of New Avengers. I'm going to bank on the implication that the rest will be figures that haven't been mated before. :wish, wish:

For those Radicals who can't get to Page 2 the intended way (like myself), change the very last "0" in the URL to a "1"

The Defenders would be awesome. I follwed Defenders much more closely than I did Avengers (back in the day), so this could be one of the best box sets yet, IMO.

Defenders seems pretty likely, albeit kinda lame. Illuminati would make me jump for joy. But it could also be the renegade New Avengers. Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Wolverine (I think that's everyone). I still think it'd be awesome to get Dr. Strange in that set, even if he is the only new character. (It'd also be another way they could somehow make a black Spider-Man variant, maybe get a mask on astonishing Wolverine, and hopefully fix Luke Cage.)

If I had to pick, I'd pick Illuminati, but I'll be happy with anything. Dr. Strange is cool.

Defenders seems pretty likely, albeit kinda lame. Illuminati would make me jump for joy. But it could also be the renegade New Avengers. Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Wolverine (I think that's everyone). I still think it'd be awesome to get Dr. Strange in that set, even if he is the only new character. (It'd also be another way they could somehow make a black Spider-Man variant, maybe get a mask on astonishing Wolverine, and hopefully fix Luke Cage.)

If I had to pick, I'd pick Illuminati, but I'll be happy with anything. Dr. Strange is cool.

Your only missing Ronin and Echo from the NA lineup...I am pumped for Strange and cant wait to see what this set is going to be! :)

Jeff of the Minis

Wow looks awesome thanks for the info.

Awesome news DST :thumbsup: Definately hoping it's The Defender's and not The Illuminati. Like MPL, I have plenty of Silver Surfer's and Professor X's :lol: Plus Namor finally being made might convince Hasbro to eventually release Sub Mariner in his classic form :D

I think i'm the only one who I ain't seen him, each time I log into radical confidential, i get the March issue, but i don't see him any where, It says theres a second page, but i cant get to it!

B)-->

QUOTE(O.B @ Mar 14 2007, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think i'm the only one who I ain't seen him, each time I log into radical confidential, i get the March issue, but i don't see him any where, It says theres a second page, but i cant get to it!

Try right clicking the your mouse and click "Open link". That's what I had to do to open it.

B)-->

QUOTE(O.B @ Mar 13 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just click on the page and it will turn to page 2.

If that doesn't work, try Cappy's earlier suggestion. This is what I do when I'm at work.

For those Radicals who can't get to Page 2 the intended way (like myself), change the very last "0" in the URL to a "1"

I'm 99.9% sure that it's "The Defenders", and it's about damn time! Although, as excited as I am at the prospects of a "Defenders box-set" (never would have imagined this happening!), I'm a little disappointed that it seems to only include 4 figures. The most logical choices seem to be: Dr. Strange(known), Namor(all of the parts will exist by DC series 3; Robin's green trunks, Wonder Woman's guantlets, and Aquaman's trident), Hulk(cheap-ass rehash;hopefully at least some new paint app.s and "big chest" since there is NO WAY we'll get a 2.5" mate from Marvel), and Silver Surfer( yet another "cost-saving rehash" and obvious tie-in to FF2 movie). I personally would have preferred the inclusion of characters(since they're unlikely to ever get another opportunity) like: Valkyrie, Nighthawk, Hellcat, Son of Satan, Gargoyle, Devil-Slayer, and some villans like Dormammu, Mordo, etc. instead of another Hulk or Surfer, but DST seems to share the same thinking of other "retail-driven" companies in this respect (despite the fact that these will probably only sell in "specialty-markets"). Oh well, 2 outta 4 ain't so bad, and they will surely be worth the wait. DST, please prove me wrong and give us something as "stand-alone-cool" as the "Uncanny X-Men" box-set was(STILL the BEST thing to come out of Marvel Mates line IMO) rather than a "quasi-cool" 4 pack(with half rehash).

Anyone else want to see hands with outside fingers raised ( in the usual Dr Strange way) as extras?

T.

I will be thoroughly disappointed if he doesn't at least include these. As excited as I am about a box-set(despite it's "small-roster" and likely "rehash syndrome"), I always dreamed of a Dr. Strange/Dormammu 2-pack with an "Astral-form" clear variant. Oh well, FINALLY a Dr. Strange(and hopefully Namor as well)!!