UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New DST Radical Confidential is up!

Reideen1313

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm k why can't I find anything new? All I see minimate is the X-3 mates... :(

You need to sign into your Radical account - then you'll get the Radical newsletter and can go from there.

Why does this have to be 4 heroes? The whole Defenders team would be nice, but why not throw in a villain since we've already got Silver Surfer? We could get Dr Strange, big chest Hulk, Namor and Nebulon. I never knew much about Nebulon as a kid, but that white hair and star field-esque costume really made him look like a real bad guy back then. I'll always associate him with the Defenders.

If I post the Url this way is it allowed? And changing the last number to a 1 worked fine for me also. I was wondering what was up with the site since I've been having that problem for awhile. Thanks for the ideas people..Gotta go back to God of War 2 now....See ya...

www.diamondselecttoys.com

RadicalConfidential.asp?p=1

:cap: Miss ya Cap....

You can post url's to dst's site. We just prefer it if you don't post any pictures you find there. It keeps relations between DST and MMMV nice and cordial that way.

I don't imagine posting the radical confidential link would work, you'd still need to be a member. It's no hassle to sign up though, it's not like they're asking you for cash. Just your soul once you see all the plasticky goodness hidden within.

Its Defenders for sure.....I would love an Illuminati set, but with that last clue it is so a Defenders set.

It also says "3 big name Marvel characters will find themselves transformed into Minimates later this year" so it makes me think that the other 3 have not been made before, hopefully that rules out Hulk nd Silver Surfer.

Namo is an obvious choice, but only a few "big name" characters haven't been made that were in the defenders. Maybe an Angel, Black Panther, Hawkeye? Who knows :confused: I just hope we find out during WWLA!!!!

There is a possibility it could be a Secret Defenders Set...

I personally would have preferred the inclusion of characters(since they're unlikely to ever get another opportunity) like: Valkyrie,

There's about one possibility I can think of to reuse the mold for Thor's helmet, and it's Valkyrie.

I'm sure Valkyrie never wore a helmet. Even if she did at one point, I don't think DST and AA would make an obscure version of her. More than likely, they'd make the more traditional (Classic) version of her.

VALKYRIE

I personally would have preferred the inclusion of characters(since they're unlikely to ever get another opportunity) like: Valkyrie,

There's about one possibility I can think of to reuse the mold for Thor's helmet, and it's Valkyrie.

I'm sure Valkyrie never wore a helmet. Even if she did at one point, I don't think DST and AA would make an obscure version of her. More than likely, they'd make the more traditional (Classic) version of her.

VALKYRIE

Yup, my mistake. I looked it up yesterday. Guess I was thinking of someone else.

Wooo! Doc Strange! can't wait for this Defenders set, cuz even if it's SS and Hulk, I started late and don't have any of them, (i don't even have any Cap's!!) so it really doesn't matter, though I would like more obsucre characters.