UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Minimates/Vinimates

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

And we're working on another one for our next event (not NYCC, likely SDCC). 

But, you will be at NYCC, right? RIGHT!?

Edited by Onyx_6

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, no dst booth then? Of just that you won’t be there every day?

Also, I hope that the panel doesn’t overlap with the only photo op I got! 😱 

• 2 weeks later...

I have mine going through a table... behind the ring I bought. 

I loved CM Punk years back in WWE. The resentment he seemed to have towards them was how I felt, about their product, their morals, their choices. When AEW came out, I was so happy, so glad for it.

And when Punk joined, it felt like seeing an old friend realize their potential. 

And then....

I am glad he is gone. He has no place in a locker room, if the things we read (on consensus) are true.

15 hours ago, hellpop said:

He's one of my all time favorite performers, and that's not going to change, but boy oh boy has his conduct over the last year been detrimental. Anyway, can't wait to get the next set and Orange Cassidy!

He was one of my favorites for a long time.  Now I kind of just want him to go to therapy or anger management. Something that helps him resist the urge to choke coworkers.  I can't wait for wave 2, the ring with Excalibur to be available for preorder and whatever is next.   

That's the tricky part, I want to make everybody. Picking and choosing is tough. BUT I want to include more female wrestlers, like Toni Storm, Black wrestlers, like Keith Lee, or both, like Jade Cargill. The line is overwhelmingly white and male so far. 

Sting and Darby are prototyped. Waiting to see when and where we offer them. We're talking to AEW.

4 hours ago, DSTZach said:

That's the tricky part, I want to make everybody. Picking and choosing is tough. BUT I want to include more female wrestlers, like Toni Storm, Black wrestlers, like Keith Lee, or both, like Jade Cargill. The line is overwhelmingly white and male so far. 

Sting and Darby are prototyped. Waiting to see when and where we offer them. We're talking to AEW.

Yes please to more female wrestlers.   Personally, I would love to see Jade get made.  Her, Shida, Ruby and Rosa are high on my want list.  Would also love to see guys like Swerve, Keith Lee, and Scorpio Sky get made.  

Are there more VInimates planned after Britt Baker? 

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Would Keith Lee or Brian Cage have powerhouse torsos or will they be just the standard chest block?

On 9/10/2023 at 1:13 PM, DSTZach said:

Listen to me very carefully;

Hi.

Karu.

Shida.

Also, Jade Cargill, Athena, Toni Storm, Ruby Soho, Saraya, Statlander, Nyla Rose, The Bunny, Abadon, Anna Jay, Tay Conti, Taya Valkyrie, Red Velvet, Leyla Hirsch, Sky Blue, Willow, Emi Sakura, Maki Itoh, and- *goes on for hours*

How is it we are making a wish list for Minimates from the women's division and none of you mentioned Jamie Hayter? For shame! My ideal choices for the next box set (assuming Sting and Darby is a separate set like the Bucks) are Danielson, Swerve, Starks, and Hayter.

Jamie Hayter is an oversight. She's great. 

My preference:

SERIES 3: MJF, Danhausen, Saraya/Toni Storm (whoever's champion at time of greenlight), Jade Cargill

SERIES 4: Hikaru Shida, Ruby Soho, Jay Lethal, Bryan Danielson (although I hear he's retiring?)

Two-packs: The Acclaimed, FTR

Danielson is more slowing down than he is fully retiring, though this is probably the last full year of his career. 😢 He actually just said in an interview that he doesn't think he'll ever completely retire, but it might end up being years between matches. I think he's likely to transition into more of a backstage/occasional performer role in AEW.

Jay Lethal is an interesting choice; I suppose you'd need to make a box set of that whole motley crew.

To be honest, I wouldn't have thought of Jay Lethal before this past weekend, when I watched an old ROH DVD where he and Strong teamed up to take on the Briscoes and ReDragon. (Not sure I want Satnam Singh, Jeff Jarrett or Sonjay Dutt, though.) Lethal is only a medium-level player in AEW, but I would like to include more diversity in the line, so I was thinking either him or Keith Lee, who I like a lot, although Swerve and Hobbs are probably better choices.

If I'm getting too far down the roster, I suppose I would go back up the ladder to Samoa Joe. He's a pretty big player, and I like what I've heard about him backstage.

Maybe we could do a Heels set, with MJF, Samoa Joe, Saraya and either Jade Cargill or Ruby Soho!