UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Minimates/Vinimates

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who were curious, we just turned in the AEW wrestling ring packaging for approval -- it should be approved fairly quickly, but that means it's still a couple of months away from being in stores. Just FYI. 

Edited by DSTZach

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

For those who were curious, we just turned in the AEW packaging for approval -- it should be approved fairly quickly, but that means it's still a couple of months away from being in stores. Just FYI. 

You mean for Set 3, not Set 2 which is at Luke's apparently?

15 hours ago, Navaan said:

You mean for Set 3, not Set 2 which is at Luke's apparently?

I'm sorry, I meant the AEW wrestling ring. Set 3 we need to solicit still, prototypes are painted. So that will be summer/fall.  

18 hours ago, hellpop said:

So could a reasonable person guess MJF, Sting, Darby Allin, and Bryan Danielson and sleep through the night?

I can't help you sleep, but three out of four of those are correct. 

@DSTZach

I need you to make a solemn vow. A deep, generational promise.

If you make Thunder Rosa, since she alternates looks, give her two heads, one half facepaint and one full facepaint. I need a 'Day of the Dead' woman head for La Muerta, Thunder Rosa, La Mariposa from Sunset Overdrive, and Lady Deathstrike II. 

*Pleeeeaaaaaase.*

• 1 month later...

Not going to lie, having a guy that's only been on AEW tv five times to sell Sting's retirement match, an energy drink and generic erection pills take a spot is a little disappointing. I know it's Flair and he's a legend just personally not a fan.  Danielson and Sting are the two of the set I definitely need.  Just hoping for someone like Swerve, Kingston, or Toni Storm.  Still a great set.

3 hours ago, AugieWargo said:

Not going to lie, having a guy that's only been on AEW tv five times to sell Sting's retirement match, an energy drink and generic erection pills take a spot is a little disappointing. I know it's Flair and he's a legend just personally not a fan.  Danielson and Sting are the two of the set I definitely need.  Just hoping for someone like Swerve, Kingston, or Toni Storm.  Still a great set.

I agree with you, but I also totally understand Zach's point and if they can sell some extra sets and we get more AEW Minimates because of that, it will be a good thing.

8 hours ago, hellpop said:

I agree with you, but I also totally understand Zach's point and if they can sell some extra sets and we get more AEW Minimates because of that, it will be a good thing.

Oh I understand it as well and if Flair gets more sets in my collection, I'll buy multiples of the man.

Are these going to be available to other retailers, or just on DST's site? I always try to order from Luke (as everyone should), but if he's not going to get them I'll gladly preorder now.

Cool, thanks. 🙂

AEW has such an impossibly deep roster. You could make a set just of people that have debuted (or will debut) this month and it would be awesome: Ospreay, Okada, Mercedes next week. Just an embarrassment of riches.

I'm considering making a Timeless Toni Storm black and white custom. There's definitely enough pieces in the Sin City line to start with, though I think a different hairpiece will be needed. More research must be done (hail Ivan).