UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Characters as Accessories / Unmade Accessories

pappymojo

In the style of Rocket Raccoon, which character designs would work as unarticulated accessories?

What items from the Marvel universe do you want to see as accessories?

From the first group, a small Wasp and a Thor Frog.

From the second group, Magik's new sword design.

Edited by pappymojo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spidey web parachute

pack it with a Spidey and a Blackie Drago Vulture with a Toomes head and I'm a happy camper. I know I've just asked for another Spidey but that to me is a 2 pack that makes sense.

As for charcters I would go a Herbie :)

Mr. Fantastic as a ball with his face on it.

H.E.R.B.I.E.

Ant-Man/Yellowjacket/Wasp

Thor Frog

Widget from Excalibur

Doop

Variety of Spidey Webbed themed stuff

oh yeah.. and Bamfs.

Edited by MrClean

I would love to see two versions of tiny Wasp. One similar to the tiny Silver Surfer where she is flying off of someone's shoulder and a second one with a blast effect where she connects to a hair piece or a head piece like she is shooting someone in either the face or the ear or something.

spider-man-team-up-wasp-sting.jpg

Edited by pappymojo

Dog Pool & Squirrel Pool would both be good incentives to help sell another Deadpool minimate. The same could be said for Doop actually.

DST have done a good job of shaknig up tried and tested characters by adding great accessories. I wouldn't be surprised if we do end up seeing these guys as unarticulated accessories sometime in the future..

Based on what Nessex said in his previous comment, I think a Deadpool/Doop two pack would be cool. Doop could be done in the style f Slimer and DP's accessories would be a dog pool, squirrel pool. 2 katanas, two pistols, and an assault rifle. Heck! Let's make it a whole X-Force wave! Kidding! Kidding!

If we're talking about accessories that haven't been made, a couple big ones leap to mind.

The absence of Green Goblin's glider from Amazing Spider-Man 2 is just baffling considering Marvel's allowed it as a stand for years now. (Lack of reference from Sony?)

And while I know nobody at DST wants to upset "Ma Marvel" by asking for it but I still think offering Ghost Rider's motorcycle as a stand is worth a try.