UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebula was a total babe In the movie. Deff sexier than no eyebrows gamora.

^ This.

Karen Gillan is gorgeous, even when bald and half robotic. and when over acting =P

I caught my first viewing last night. I have nothing new to say that I haven't read on here already, aside from reiterating that if they were to make a Han Solo movie, it would probably feel a lot like this. Peter Quill is nice balance of Mal Reynolds and Han Solo, Groot is a bit like Chewie, Yondu is not too dissimilar to Jabba.

Though honestly, I was a little disappointed not to see Yondu going off on some blue zombies...

and lastly, I also have 3 loose Yondu mates if anyone still needs one. PM me smile.png

I just got my shipment from Toys R Us.com

I ordered two Yondu & Sakaar Trooper packs.

I got two Yondu packs but the packaging was really messed up.

Anyway I am glad I got what I ordered, I just wish my local Toys R Us would get the mates like others are getting because I like to find them in the wild and not have to order and pay shipping over the internet and I do want at least two more Yondu packs.

Good luck to all out there collecting these.

Nebula was a total babe In the movie. Deff sexier than no eyebrows gamora.

^ This.

Karen Gillan is gorgeous, even when bald and half robotic. and when over acting =P

I caught my first viewing last night. I have nothing new to say that I haven't read on here already, aside from reiterating that if they were to make a Han Solo movie, it would probably feel a lot like this. Peter Quill is nice balance of Mal Reynolds and Han Solo, Groot is a bit like Chewie, Yondu is not too dissimilar to Jabba.

Though honestly, I was a little disappointed not to see Yondu going off on some blue zombies...

and lastly, I also have 3 loose Yondu mates if anyone still needs one. PM me smile.png

Rooker was pretty much just playing Space-Merle, wasn't he?

So with the Nova Centurian in the lcs wave, couldn't we just just swap the head and get a Rhomann Dey? I'll have to see if I can find anything close to his look in my extra heads. Nova Prime, Korath, and the Collector will be tougher quick customs.

Michael Rooker is usually playing a variation of Merle. And that's not a knock, I'm a big fan. But I don't see him playing single-dads or small town preachers very often.

I think he's evolved into this new persona. I always think of Cliffhanger when I see him. It's the first thing that I remember him from and it was not the same character that he plays now.

1 loose & 1 sealed left.

You 3 gentlemen, send me PMs, please.

Sorry for not responding sooner Tenime, but I'm all set on Yondus. Please use them to help someone else out that needs it. :thumbsup:

Zach, any chance you could please share the design sheets for the specialty wave to help tide us over until they are released? I'm particularly curious if the Nova Corpsman's wrist weapon made it to design/final figure.

3196981-nova-guard-guardians-galaxy-comi

Can I just say thanks to anyone at DST reading for actually releasing the full cast of characters for this movie?

It seems to be such a Herculean task these days to get more than three characters to retail, and DST got five Guardians, three villains (that no one else is offering) and two army builders into two assortments. And that includes two females - in the same pack - gasp!

And this is for most of their properties - aside from the FOX movies - they cover pretty much everyone I want from a movie, even Cobie Smulders and Black Widow. And I just really appreciate that.

I picked up two packs today during the TRU sale, and they look nice. I'm going to wait for the Gamora/Nebula set to open (what issue did TRU have with stocking the main female character, I wonder), but both Drax and Star-Lord have incorrectly-colored eyes. Drax's are light green, and so are Chris Pratt's, but both figures have very dark eyes. Throws the likenesses off.