UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Minimates Carrying Case

Pete

I'd be more interested in licensed carrying cases. Like an Iron Man carrying case that looks like the Hall of Armor or a Ghostbusters carrying case that looks like their firehouse HQ.

Some carrying cases wouldn't even need to be licensed to go with licensed properties, though. A generic barn could fit in with The Walking Dead and a prison could fit in with that and Marvel foes.

I really like that minimate, but if I went this route for storage I'd need at least 2 or 3.

OMG, I would need more than my house could contain. I use them mostly for my promos, protos, test shots, customs, etc.

I'll stick with my tackle boxes, but I sure could use that Minimate.

Little tackle boxes are great for minis. I have my LOTR protos in a tackle box/organizer because the larger figures do not fit in the Carry Cases. A Battle Beasts Carry Case would be cool, but not likely if the line does not carry forward much longer.

• 2 years later...
On August 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM, MisterPL said:

I'd be more interested in licensed carrying cases. Like an Iron Man carrying case that looks like the Hall of Armor or a Ghostbusters carrying case that looks like their firehouse HQ.

Some carrying cases wouldn't even need to be licensed to go with licensed properties, though. A generic barn could fit in with The Walking Dead and a prison could fit in with that and Marvel foes.

Or a tiger habitat at the zoo!

31 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Or an NBX "Scientific Method" book?

Be sure to package it/wrap it in Christmas paper.

How about Sally's cookbook?

nightmare_before_christmas_sally_spell_b

401d5b85204e0dfbf97785441e437f63.jpg

^ Love the TMNT pizza box or Muppet stage (make an insert so the compartments look like this)

Anybody got a good solid idea how many unique official Minimates have been made? According to the Database (Hail Ivan!) the number is 2393 but I'm not sure if that's individual Minimates or if it includes repacks (like the blind bag and 2-pack TMNT figures). I was thinking that might be a good anniversary to get another carry case out. Like the 2500th Minimate (which will be here closer than you think).  Another milestone in the line like the 10th anniversary.