• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, one last stab...

Carol Danvers Captain Marvel/AIM Agent

Mar Vell Captain Marvel/AIM Agent

Ultron/Morgana Le Fey

Wrecker/Piledriver

Why do we need another Mar-Vell?
We do need a Genis-Vell though...... Or maybe that's just me, with the crazy version as a variant. Again, that's probably just me.

I would love to see a Genis-Vell done in smoky black translucent plastic with little glitter inclusions. I've been trying to pull something like that off with my resin casting, but have been so far unsuccessful.

I don't know if I'd pick him for this, but that would be a really cool 'mate to have.

4 villians, 2 heroes and an army builder.......all from one particular corner of the Marvel Universe......with one hero and 3 villians being new and the other two being redos. Villianous army builder.....One Uncanny Avenger.

Blob/Banshee

Pyro/Sunfire

Mystique/Phalanx

Destiny/Phalanx (variant)

I need undeadpools gif with the guys yelling I'm so excited!!! X-Villains I would love but I also really want A.I.M. soldiers or even more Hydra.

When is SDCC?

Between the release date of Captain America: The Winter Soldier earlier next year and the Avengers oriented TRU wave 17, I'm leaning towards the Captain America corner of the Marvel Universe. Something along the lines of:

Captain America variant and Falcon (Two heroes)

New Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Baron Strucker and Viper (Three new villains)

New Hydra Soldier (highly requested army builder)

This said, I'd too love a Days of Future Past themed wave including an updated Mystique, Blob, Avalanche, Pyro, updated Sentinel and the unavoidable Wolverine.

I wish I could tell you which corner of the Marvel Universe it's from, but then everyone would guess the line-up almost instantly, just based on fan wish lists. I think someone here has already nailed at least half of it.

I'm sticking with my Hulk theme guess. Zach recently said that the Hulk TTA boxset was one of the most successful boxsets they've done, so I can see DST wanting to capitalize on that. Plus, the last Hulk wave we got was from the movie wave, so it is overdue.

Edited by youbastards

I'm still convinced The Brotherhood will be making an appearance somewhere. They've been conspicuously absent from the Wave 50 poll and they're too well known to not be a priority. Maybe not this wave, but they've got to be in the pipeline.

There are a ton of Hulk foes that have not been done or need re-doing. Bi-Beast, Zzzax, Harpy, Absorbing Man, Wendigo, Man-Thing, Ironclad, Magog, Gremlin, Gargoyle, etc, etc.

There are a ton of Hulk foes that have not been done or need re-doing. Bi-Beast, Zzzax, Harpy, Absorbing Man, Wendigo, Man-Thing, Ironclad, Magog, Gremlin, Gargoyle, etc, etc.

I couldn't agree more. Hulk and Daredevil are the two characters whose supporting cast need fleshing out the most to me.

I've said for awhile that a Hulk wave is overdue. There's definitely enough recognizable villains and supporting cast (Red She-Hulk, A-Bomb, Transformation Banner, etc) to make easily make a wave and a few TRU packs, plus some kind of Hulkbuster soldier could make an easy troop builder (technically Wendigo could too thanks to Jeph Loeb). Plus, it could be another way to fit Hulkbuster Iron Man into the mix so Chuck could stop talking about his regrets.

Having said that, I'd have to say I'd be shocked if any of this is coming soon. My money would be on either an X-wave or an Avengers wave. If I had to pick, I'd go with Avengers.

I couldn't agree more. Hulk and Daredevil are the two characters whose supporting cast need fleshing out the most to me.

Does DD really have enough recognizable characters to make a whole wave? You've got Kingpin, Elektra and Bullseye, who all have a few figures each. Who does that leave, the Owl, Purple Man and Typhoid Mary (all of which are kind of pushing it for being recognized by somewhat casual comic fans). I think DD would be a hrad sell for a whole wave.

Does DD really have enough recognizable characters to make a whole wave? You've got Kingpin, Elektra and Bullseye, who all have a few figures each. Who does that leave, the Owl, Purple Man and Typhoid Mary (all of which are kind of pushing it for being recognized by somewhat casual comic fans). I think DD would be a hrad sell for a whole wave.

I completely agree, that's why I never expect it to happen. I think it would be awesome to see Mr. Fear, Nuke, Typhoid Mary and The Owl, but I don't think I will. Daredevil has had very few 'mates of his characters, but I don't think that will change anytime soon.