UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I am now the law!

minimadman

Isn't it strange how relative time is. On January 8th I started at the police academy and I remember thinking about how far away March 22nd was and how I couldn't wait for it to be over. Yesterday was graduation and it flew by. Some parts seemed much longer than others, especially the early morning 2.5 mile runs, but for the first time in my life I feel like I accomplished something. This board was important to me through all of this, every day I would take a few minutes and read over the board just as a way to decompress. So thank you all.

Thank you all for the kind words and the distraction during what was the most physically and mentally grueling time of my life. Trekker you may be the only person here that my occupation could affect seeing as we both reside in Ga, so I'll try to be cool.

Thank you all for the kind words and the distraction during what was the most physically and mentally grueling time of my life. Trekker you may be the only person here that my occupation could affect seeing as we both reside in Ga, so I'll try to be cool.

Do you now!? Which part of Georgia are you working in?

And yeah... that was just an offhanded reference to Les Miserables. If you haven't seen it, do so. :D

I bequeath my Cartman Cop avatar to your fine self.

Respect Minimadman's Authoritah! ;)

Seriously dude, well done. I know it's something you've wanted for a long long time. Nice one! :)

Do you now!? Which part of Georgia are you working in?

And yeah... that was just an offhanded reference to Les Miserables. If you haven't seen it, do so. :D

I wanted to see it but I've been preoccupied. I live in Valdosta but when my wife gets out of school in a year or so we are thinking of moving up in the McDonough area.