UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would since most stores are clogged with the past two waves and they are on "clearance" (sorry TRU but 50 cents off isn't clearance).

I figured that the new wave would be under a new SKU (new color box, etc) with the older ones staying on clearance

Do individual stores even request more of clearance items?

Does anyone not want their Cyclops chest piece from the P5 set?

Will pay 50% of the pack cost.

I really don't want to buy a pack that I have no interest in, just for the accessory.

I'd sell them afterwards on eBay, but i'm way too busy (lazy) for that.

I really love Phoenix Emma and Piotr. The only flawed thing is how Emma's arm wrap thing is. I would have made it spread out how it attaches to her arm, so as to make it more... majestic and less stiff.

but nothing a simple custom most likely can't fix.

that's what I thought. and the flames at the bottom are at the back of the cape. you can only see them because the cape's translucent. i don't think anyone would want to display something so beautiful backwards. sorry, im nitpicking. but i love the P5 Emma & Colossus!

SCORED THE OTHER HALF!

Kept hitting up the next closest TRU (all week after work) here in Ottawa and today hit pay dirt. Was able to snatch up the other half of wave 16. Sorry for not posting my usual set of detailed photos, but my studio is undergoing some minor renovations over the next few days. Will post some out of the box pics this weekend.

xspo.jpg

BTW, the second sets are spoken for, just in case anybody was wondering.

Edited by MINI_MYTE