UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Restored "the Wolverine" movie mate speculation thread. Now w/ added "Days of Future Present"

Mirymate

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a cool concept if you ask me, I mean i still expect a more comic accurate silver samurai to be shown (most likely through flashbacks) but this is an interesting take on the character

its a cool concept if you ask me, I mean i still expect a more comic accurate silver samurai to be shown (most likely through flashbacks) but this is an interesting take on the character

Idk man, u know what they did to deadpool....

Well, there looks to be two different Samurai's.

The one above looks quite robotic - perhaps it's a Japanese Shiva?

The image below shows different shaped armour and red fabric tassels.... so i think we could be in for two big silver guys.

SilverSamurai.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i hope we get a blue naked Mystique for X:DOFP. i just saw a photo of J.Law in the blue body suit. oh and a prof.x in a wheelchair would be cool

You saw Jude Law in the blue make up!..Now that is a turn up for the books teehee.gif

Hunger Games chick aka best actress from Silver Linings Playbook Jennifer Lawrence? Wow this movie has some cred. Is Sir Ian back as Magneto?

yes Sir Ian Mckellen is back as Magneto from the future, where Fassbender is staying on as present/past Magneto

also I personally dont like Jennifer Lawrence...at all, or the x-movies version of Mystique, or Bryan Singer for that matter

I am still looking forward to this film though :D

How many Academy Award winners can we cram into one X-Men movie and still have it be more popcorny than Captain America.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE three of the five X-universe films out there, with Origins and Last Stand as the exceptions, but it doesn't change the fat that none of them stand up to Cap (in my book)

• 1 month later...