UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw the movie last night, it was amazing!!

I have to say they selected the right armors for minimates.

Not asking for/wanting spoilers, but is it worth it to stay after the credits? I will most likely stay anyway, but it is always good to know. :D I probably will not get to see it until Monday. :(

while I agree that the armors chosen are great, there are atleast 3 armors that had the same amount of exposure (even more maybe) and there are a few other very important looks in the film for other characters

We had to work with what reference we were given, costume-wise, and we went with the three armors that 1. had built-in recognition, 2. were used heavily in the story and 3. worked for us, tooling-wise, which was really the only reason we didn't make this an all-armor wave. Too many tools.

FaceOff.jpg

fair enough, and I still love the ones you made and cant wait to get them in hand :D

is the IM3 boxset still coming? or was that cancelled/something else and Im just confused?

saw the movie last night, it was amazing!!

I have to say they selected the right armors for minimates.

Not asking for/wanting spoilers, but is it worth it to stay after the credits? I will most likely stay anyway, but it is always good to know. :D I probably will not get to see it until Monday. :(

Personally I thought it was pretty weak, it was kind of funny but didn't tease anything for future movies like most of the prior marvel post credit scenes have.

I'm happier with the credits shots not being too much of set-up, it makes it less important for everyone to stick around. They're really just Easter eggs.

Film was great, and DST made the right call on the armors. I do really wish

shirtless fire-breathing Extremis Aldrich

was coming too, but that was another well-kept secret i assume. Speaking of, so many fanboys raging over the twist. Even knowing how it *should* have been, it was handled great and i loved it.

That said, i fully expected the after-credits scene to be Mandarin in a jail cell whispering "One. Test. Left." Would have been a great twist of a twist.

I think there are still 3 or 4 armors which had as much screen time as the others (other than 42)

Shotgun Armor, Igor, Red Snapper, the neo classic looking one (dont know its designation) and id also love to get the Gemeni just because its awesome

TTF that would have been perfect but I agree the twist worked for the MCU.

Edited by undeadpool

It was like the Avengers ending.

Also, I thought I said this but can't find it. Why are we getting a War Machine minimate?

I wonder if Marvel lets licensees know about some of these changes before the movie comes out or if they just have to see it on the screen themselves. "Remember all that concept art we sent you? Yeah, that's not in the movie."