UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 14

Lobsterman

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note to all non US TRU buyers...

Just received confirmation that my parcel has been shipped from i-parcel and I have been given a tracking number.

So far so good!! :D

That is reassuring news in the long-term, though for me in the short term, despite yours and winkerbean's kind help yesterday I still hit a stumbling block on the shipping address. Still, I'm sure the reply from the email that I sent TRU 48 hours ago (that I'm still waiting for despite them saying they reply within 24 hours! lol) will clear it all up! :confused:

i just checked out tru.com, and the vindicator/box and havok/storm sets are not available for ship to home...

yeah, I noticed the same thing. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the TRU brick store. Luckily there are a few near me, between them, it hasn't been too hard to get. I just can't wait to get that Havok & Storm to complete the Outback X-Men that are coming soon!

I've been out of town since these hit but finally went to a normally crappy TRU and was shocked as to what I saw. First they had the latest wave, which before they get weeks after first spotting. Next, the exclusives were untouched! All that were left were 2 each of the exclusives, 1 Rhino/IM pack, and 2 UltSpidey/Cap packs. What a Bizarro TRU... And yeah, QC on the exclusives aren't top notch and I had to choose the lesser of two evils.