UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers vs. X-Men SDCC set

sha_ckwave

Yeah, they had all 6 at SDCC, the the single pic that was taken only had 4 of them in it. The other two were off to the side. That's not the final lineup.

Say WAHT?!?!?!? :ohmy:

Really? Did anyone else see them? Or better yet, did anyone else snap pictures? I must have completely missed them. We are talking about Phoenix Force Colossus & White Queen, right?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see Emma or Colossus, either, but I didn't inspect the displays very closely for new stuff after the first couple visits.

i spent 80% of my time surveying that display case, Emma and Colossus were not on display, and when i asked Chuck he said they made those because they were the most expected to win (dont quote me on that though, i dont remember his exact words)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I heard of it also, and I don't recall seeing any figure in the background of any shots. It's always possible that they put them out over the weekend, after most of the pictures had been shot.

But Zach said a few weeks ago that those were the guys that were leading, so I'm fully expecting that to be the set.

I'm just wondering if stores like Luke's are going to get anymore of the first set in here or am I forced to pay scalper prices on evilBay to get it.

Leftover SDCC sets are often solicited through Diamond several months after the con, so you might be able to find them at your LCBS soon. I don't know if these have been listed, though. Anyone see them in Previews?

I mentioned this once before I believe, but since Luke is sold out with his re-stock, I'll go ahead and mention it again for anyone who missed this set. I made an offer of $20 (with free shipping) for this auction and it was accepted. YMMV, but they seem to have an endless supply of them.

SDCC 2012 Avengers vs X-Men Minimate Box Set

I mentioned this once before I believe, but since Luke is sold out with his re-stock, I'll go ahead and mention it again for anyone who missed this set. I made an offer of $20 (with free shipping) for this auction and it was accepted. YMMV, but they seem to have an endless supply of them.

SDCC 2012 Avengers vs X-Men Minimate Box Set

He's sold out? I ordered a set this morning though. O_o

• 10 months later...