UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kangpocalypse

Bob Harris

I too have changed my mind following grannyhog's speech. But not to Squirrle Girl. There are many, many other 3rd and 4th tier characters that derserve minimate love. And as Whirlwind is not an option, I'll side with boyd and his second choice. Viva le revolution!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that the rocket raccoon has one member. Hellpop is with me! So the campaigns with the most members now are the rocket and barricade one right?

Oh and since lobsterman is making him as a custom he may be on board. Rocket is winning!!!

Edited by Kostisfire

I don't know what Gideon's powers are exactly, but I do know this--they are superior to that of the leaping Frenchman. Just look at his hair!

Edited by karamazov80

And hey, purple costume, so we should pick up the Zach vote by default!

Come join us, or we will spit in your general direction!

MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg

LOL Oh Mystery Man and his Gideon obsession. I'm with him all the way! :lol:

What the crap?! NOOOOO!

I saw Turtle using this signature and he directed me here, as I've been busy with class all day.

I don't want Gideon, I want classic Falcon! Or Batroc ze Lepair! Or Toad! :ohmy:

I'm a general for an army he doesn't believe in! :wacko:

Edited by Mystery Man

What the crap?! NOOOOO!

I saw Turtle using this signature and he directed me here, as I've been busy with class all day.

I don't want Gideon, I want classic Falcon! Or Batroc ze Lepair! Or Toad! :ohmy:

Feel free to lead the Falcon army - I abdicated to lead the call for Batroc.

And speaking for the Batroc supporters, we would be honored to support and join in to create what would be, without exaggeration, the Best Captain America Themed 2 Pack Ever.

For the record Batroc has been amongst my 'most wanted' for a long long time .

"Dear DST,I've noticed that the arms & legs keep dropping off of my Wave 48 'Batroc' .....is this common ??? Mystery Man hasn't mentioned it ...is it a one-off ? "

"Dear BHM this was a mix up in Quangdong & some of the 'Batroc the Leper' prototypes may have found their way into a few packages ,please accept our apologies "

I'm not sure how to proceed ....armless mistake ...not a leg to stand on ....out on a limb.....got to hand it to them...who'll shoulder the blame...limp excuse....point the finger....

I'm hopping mad about 'Toad' as well .

Wait wait wait....This isn't right. Based off of clear data submitted by our peers here at MMMV the clear choice for the next big mate is Zemo. Aside from Falcon, I care nothing for the other characters. I'm going rogue and staying with the other needed purple mate!

Reference....

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10434

Edited by ImABarRoomHero

MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg

LOL Oh Mystery Man and his Gideon obsession. I'm with him all the way! :lol:

What the crap?! NOOOOO!

You know, I had kind of wondered how you'd become the Gideon standard bearer....

Soooo the Gideon Banner needs to change to... Turtle, K80, or Nessex.

Falcon needs to come down in favor of Ze Master of Savate, Leader of ze Brigade, Rocker of ze Mustache: Batroc ze Leaper!!

Nervous wants to lead the insane Kree army

TTF is willing to take point on Winter Soldier

Kostisfire wants Rocket Racoon

And Undeadpool is asking for Baron Zemo.

Is that everybody?

Edited by Mirymate

Soooo the Gideon Banner needs to change to... Turtle, K80, or Nessex.

Falcon needs to come down in favor of Ze Master of Savate, Leader of ze Brigade, Rocker of ze Mustache: Batroc ze Leaper!!

Nervous wants to lead the insane Kree army

TTF is willing to take point on Winter Soldier

Kostisfire wants Rocket Racoon

And Undeadpool is asking for Baron Zemo.

Is that everybody?

I've actually been banging the Raccoon drum since before Kostisfire even joined.

That... sounded better in my head... :unsure:

What the crap?! NOOOOO!I saw Turtle using this signature and he directed me here, as I've been busy with class all day.I don't want Gideon, I want classic Falcon! Or Batroc ze Lepair! Or Toad! :ohmy: I'm a general for an army he doesn't believe in! :wacko:

What a humble man you are, brave leader. No one will take that credit away from you, however :highfive2:

For the record Batroc has been amongst my 'most wanted' for a long long time ."Dear DST,I've noticed that the arms & legs keep dropping off of my Wave 48 'Batroc' .....is this common ??? Mystery Man hasn't mentioned it ...is it a one-off ? ""Dear BHM this was a mix up in Quangdong & some of the 'Batroc the Leper' prototypes may have found their way into a few packages ,please accept our apologies "I'm not sure how to proceed ....armless mistake ...not a leg to stand on ....out on a limb.....got to hand it to them...who'll shoulder the blame...limp excuse....point the finger....I'm hopping mad about 'Toad' as well .

LOL

Soooo the Gideon Banner needs to change to...

He's just being modest.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10899&view=findpost&p=222174

I've actually been banging the Raccoon drum since before Kostisfire even joined.

That... sounded better in my head... :unsure:

There, there, hp. Why don't you just take a seat over here with moc and me and we can sort this all out when you're feeling better. Hey, would you mind puting this Batroc picture in your sig while you're resting, it'd really help us out...