UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter x Tekken

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I piled up the Cammy/Nina 2 pack. What is up with Nina's knife? She can't even hold it. I realize it's supposed to be a flat throwing knife, but it doesn't fit in her hand, or her holster. It's annoying.

I got her to hold it at the end of the hilt. I think it is a little thicker there and stays better in her hand. It also makes it look better for throwing. :thumbsup:

So I stopped by a TRU today... one I refer to as "the good one" since it's generally the best one for finding new stuff in my area. And, sure enough, I found the new Marvel wave and Battle Beasts. Why do I bring that up in the Tekken vs. Street Fighter thread, you ask? Oh, no reason... except that they also had FIFTY-NINE TvSF sets. Fifty-nine! So that's what, five cases, with one set sold? Yeah, I wouldn't look for series 3 any time soon.

Wait Nina came with a knife? Mine is missing it. Does anyone have a spare one to hand or is it worth me contacting DST for a replacement (I have heard they can send to the UK)?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has, and could pick up a couple of Rolento packs next time you go by TRU, let a brother know. Not sure why, but I never saw them in the store, and they are near non-existent on eBay, and sold out of TRU's site. I didn't think a mid-level boss from Final Fight would be so popular, though I do understand the attractiveness of the bear.

LOL. It's appreciated if you run across Hellpop. I need a Rolento for my Capcom collection, and I need an extra beret. . .for a secret custom project that no one would ever guess in 100 years.

If anyone has, and could pick up a couple of Rolento packs next time you go by TRU, let a brother know. Not sure why, but I never saw them in the store, and they are near non-existent on eBay, and sold out of TRU's site. I didn't think a mid-level boss from Final Fight would be so popular, though I do understand the attractiveness of the bear.

Rolento parts will make a great GIJoe Flint. Bear is perfect for Ursa Major. I got an extra for this reason.

LOL. It's appreciated if you run across Hellpop. I need a Rolento for my Capcom collection, and I need an extra beret. . .for a secret custom project that no one would ever guess in 100 years.

Superduponte!

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/supdupont.htm

So as I said before, I’m not really happy with the scale to which some of the characters were made... so I fixed them.

post-1897-0-64013800-1363472657_thumb.jp

Factory Sagat and bulked up Sagat

post-1897-0-52611200-1363472731_thumb.jp

He can now stare down Ryu like God Ono intended

post-1897-0-26779100-1363472791_thumb.jp

post-1897-0-15661800-1363472805_thumb.jp

Guile’s no longer the tiniest of the main heroes

post-1897-0-68775600-1363472882_thumb.jp

Bonuses:
Extra Poison repainted into Roxy! (yes, I know Roxy has orange hair, and Sid, the male Poison, has green hair, but I thought it looked more striking)

post-1897-0-70651500-1363472937_thumb.jp

‘civilian' Kazuya, pilot Guile, and Movie Guile (anyone who bought extra Kumas for BB fodder, if you got a spare Rolento barret I need it to make him more accurate!)

post-1897-0-76806200-1363473091_thumb.jp

My favorite waves to come out since the SF2 packs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I LOVE Dead or Alive as a fighting game. I think its ten time more intricate and interesting than any other fighting game out there. The problem with having minimates made is that the characters themselves are quite generic and the most interesting part about them are their movesets, and their.... tits. neither of which would translate into minimates at all.

• 3 months later...

I am still pissed they never made a Jin Kazama. How in the HELL do you do Tekken minimates and not make Jin Kazama!!!! That's like doing an initial DC minimate line with no Batman or Superman. It is just preposterous and helped to doom this series from the beginning. At least they made a Kazuya and Heihachi, albeit in the second series. They should of had those two figures initially in the 1st series to add pop to the line.