UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kang's coming! Kang! - EVIL THREAD IS EVIL

hellpop

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE..

:verymad:

*blasts keyboard*

Heeheeheeeee.... Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist. And, for you non-Kang fans, they've also showed the Amazing Bag-Man and announced Longshot! There's something to piss off every Minimate fan!

Not to mention the panel reports are saying they announced Death's Head for 2013. I never thought any toyline would actually make him.

This thread reminds me of the classic children's story...

4boycriedwolfF.jpg

L.O.L.

Damn. Here I thought all the whining was over.

^This^

Ahh, man, DST. I feel like you kind of got punked with MU releasing Amazing Bag Man before you. That should have totally been a Minimate first.

DST/Minimates officially have some serious catching up to do this yeah it looks like, with MU versions of Longshot, Kang, Blastarr, Bag Head, Puck, Nighthawk, Death's Head, Karnak, Medusa, & 70's Falcon.

ML is giving us Hope, Constrictor, Commander Rogers, Thunderball, Madame Masque, USAgent & Viper.

I hate to say it, but Hasbro (the company we all hated for taking over Marvel Legends) is REALLY stepping up to the plate with character selection. The MU line is starting to give Minimates a real run for their money.

Heh heh heh. Yeah... funny... heh heh... hey you remember that scene in the Running Man movie from back in the day when Arnold is getting the score on what's going on from Richard Dawson, and he glares at him and says "F#%&k You." and barely moves he rest of his face? You remember that scene?

Yeah.

That.