UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

Here is a bulk posting of all the Shots From The Minibar that were posted over on FB while the MMMV was down.

The video below is to be played in conjunction with the shot directly below it. Enjoy!

ChainGang.jpg

Yarnball.jpg

Apache1.jpg

Barbie.jpg

WARNING: The following shot contains subliminal plot spoilers in regards to the Walking Dead comic book.

DVDs.jpg

Alligator.jpg

Eyeball.jpg

Decisions1A.jpg

Gesundheit1.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these are solid gold highfive2.gif

It's criminal that you aren't somehow paid for doing this.

I would quit my job in a heartbeat to make shots for a living. You guys over at DST listening? wink.gif

Each day I log into this thread & have a laugh although I rarely make a comment ,,,,,after a while the superlatives run dry which is a bit sad of me because this thread is amongst the very best here.

I buy the UK 'Thundercats' comic for a fellow US member & although it's not my 'cup of tea' I generally glance through its pages . Somebody at Paninis Thundercats magazine is being paid to produce similar comic style scenarios which TBH pale in comparison to what is produced on these pages.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I like the silly pose you have Michonne in, checking herself out. For block figures, these figures sure do have alot of articulation and style.

Yeah, and her facial expressions work really well in this one as well. Great job, Mini_Myte. As usual.

Whose arms?

Believe it or not, they belong to Hale Caesar. I couldn't find a matching skin tone so I popped Hale's arms on to Michonne and tweaked the color using Photoshop. T'was the only way. Sorry they weren't the real deal.

All of these are solid gold highfive2.gif

It's criminal that you aren't somehow paid for doing this.

I would quit my job in a heartbeat to make shots for a living. You guys over at DST listening? wink.gif

Each day I log into this thread & have a laugh although I rarely make a comment ,,,,,after a while the superlatives run dry which is a bit sad of me because this thread is amongst the very best here.

I buy the UK 'Thundercats' comic for a fellow US member & although it's not my 'cup of tea' I generally glance through its pages . Somebody at Paninis Thundercats magazine is being paid to produce similar comic style scenarios which TBH pale in comparison to what is produced on these pages.

Thanks for the kind words. You guys make make these comics worth doing. thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...

Shits from the Minibar?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

It just sort of exploded from the bowels of my pshche.

Looking forward to anything from the Minibar though for sure!

I had toyed with that idea (title-wise), but I didn't want to step over any boundaries. Although I like to keep the comedy edgy at the Minibar, I don't want to blatantly offend anyone visually. The MODOK / AIM soldiers blog pic is probably the most risque of the bunch.

Since seeing this earlier I've had numerous 'potty' thoughts.....randomly....mostly plumbing the depths...

ToiletsRUs Modok minimate.

AIM guys ..... carefully lift the seat.

Pan Minimates.

Lifting the lid on Modok .

Modok goes round the bend.

-buttloafsmate

I just can't wait tongue.png

Edited by buttheadsmate