UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first panel of the FF one might be the best thing you ever came up with. I mean the graphics! Man, that would be an awesome poster design!

Anyway, thanks a lot for doing this. Working on the Awards Show right now, I know how much time it takes to do stuff like this. Much appreciated!

That first panel of the FF one might be the best thing you ever came up with. I mean the graphics! Man, that would be an awesome poster design!

Anyway, thanks a lot for doing this. Working on the Awards Show right now, I know how much time it takes to do stuff like this. Much appreciated!

Here ya go Bob. Click the link below for a larger pic of Mystery man's Fantasticar in action.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8105&p=269000

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh, looks like the Minibar has gone Karaoke. Tune in for the next two weeks and check out your favorite minimates belting out some classic
songs. Simply click on the karaoke video, upgrade the quality to 1080p, crank the volume, scroll down to the shot and sing along. And as always,
enjoy your stay at the Minibar.

Page_14.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE