UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gang, I'm headed off to a cottage for the weekend with some friends. Unfortunately, there is no wi-fi or even internet there so I have to post Saturday and Sunday's shots right now before I walk out the door. You guys take it easy and I'll see you again come Monday. Take care all. :thumbsup:

Saturday

Scavengers.jpg

Sunday

Chase.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Heh. Good old Renfield.

Also, what's the recipe for the elevator guy in the Ghostbusters gag?

Original Prof X's torso and legs, Kyle Reese's trench coat and arms, John Baxter head, BSG Cavil hat / hairpiece and BSG Starbuck cigar hand.

Heh. Good old Renfield.

Also, what's the recipe for the elevator guy in the Ghostbusters gag?

Original Prof X's torso and legs, Kyle Reese's trench coat and arms, John Baxter head, BSG Cavil hat / hairpiece and BSG Starbuck cigar hand.

Ah! All those BSG parts... as I have none of those figures, that's prolly why. *curses*

Great gag, though!

Brains.jpg

Well gang, I hope you enjoyed this month's Halloween Edition of Shots From The Minibar. Our doors will be closing again as I have some other projects that need my attention. Worry not though my friends.We may go away, but you know we'll be back to tickle your funny bones when the time is needed. Till then gang.

P.S: Have a safe and happy Halloween.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• 1 month later...