UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shockini news.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suposidly we'll be getting Shockinis in all sorts of scales. Turns out there is no height restrictment for these suckers. Both folks at Marvel and DC have given their blessing to the makers of Shockinis to go wild. Fan polls will dictate which characters will get made and the best news.... $5.00 for a 2-pack.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Not just that but if you cut out the UPCs from the packs and send them to me I'll send you a special super rare limited edition character worth a fortune, they are currently on the boat as we speak and I have them in hand and have already mailed some out as soon as the boat got here last next month!

Im also thrilled to announce we have the following new licenses:

Murder She Wrote

He-Man the motion picuchsure

The New Adventures of Superted

Astrofarm

Bananas in Pyjamas with mail away stairs accessory

The parrot that painted the Umbongo cartons

JL & The Whurlies

Snake (The Nokia Phone Game)

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from Luke for the Golden Girls Shockini box set yet?

I know he posted that the Doctor Who sets have already shipped, but I thought the Golden Girls were supposed to be released this week too!?!?!?

There was an accident at the factory so I decided to retool them completely and am currently flying them out by Unicorn to the stores

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from Luke for the Golden Girls Shockini box set yet?

I know he posted that the Doctor Who sets have already shipped, but I thought the Golden Girls were supposed to be released this week too!?!?!?

There was an accident at the factory so I decided to retool them completely and am currently flying them out by Unicorn to the stores

It was the nude Dorothy variant wasn't it? They couldn't pull off enough saggy to satisfy you, could they?

Just for u non Amerycan fans here a sneak peak of our hot new Captain Britain Shockini, complete with Top Hat and Cup of Tea as depicated in Tales to Mildly Amuse #23

Cor Blimey Guvner ain't she sweet , I reckons them diamond geezers could learn plenty 'bout savin' a few quid on tampos from them lads at Shocker. Cheerio !

-buttsheadskini

the Cap B is wonderful... truly wonderful

I've still got mixed feelings about shockinis, I see them and feel all warm, getting a tingling feeling down below, then I remember they killed my father... and raped my mother!

I don't mean to be a downer here, guys, but... would it STGeoff to give us one freakin' Spider-Man Shockini? Just one? Or maybe an Iron Man? I mean, the guy's got like 50 different armors to choose from.

I know, I know, I shouldn't complain... it's just that I need someone for my White Rabbit and Modok to fight. :sad:

Rare custom Shockini http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Shockinis-3-Action-Figure-New-Blister-Pack-/160549068769?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2561785fe1

This is the er...rare..er...quite rare...er....white..um...er...customarily customised by the customer custom with his/her paint & er ..stuff .

Not a blank,no way!

Nice.