Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Reviving lines that were thought defunct"

MY guesses (hopes)

Doctor Who

LOTR

DC Comics

Star Trek

C'mon Zach, tell me if even ONE of them is correct!!

Nope, can't do it. You people are extrapolating machines.

Actually, Zach, I'd love to hear your wishlist on vehicles!!

The General Lee, of course, but also CHiPs, A-Team, Blue Thunder and Herbie the Love Bug.

"Reviving lines that were thought defunct"

MY guesses (hopes)

Doctor Who

LOTR

DC Comics

Star Trek

C'mon Zach, tell me if even ONE of them is correct!!

Nope, can't do it. You people are extrapolating machines.

Actually, Zach, I'd love to hear your wishlist on vehicles!!

The General Lee, of course, but also CHiPs, A-Team, Blue Thunder and Herbie the Love Bug.

Nice,I am 100% on board with these... I've been wanting these for years, mainly the first three, followed up by Boss Hogg and his big white convertible, and Roscoe and Enos in a police car.......with Flash ... I think my original list also had Magnum P.I. and Starsky and Hutch in it. I think yesterday i even demanded the General Lee and A-team in another thread (battle beasts i think)

Indiemates seem to me to be the only revivable line .

As for vehicles..... wouldn't a Lunar Module & a Lunar Rover* be sensational ??? Chuck in 2 of the 12 colonials you lot in the US can all be truly be proud of & you have instant win.

*I've driven a few Rovers in my time & the only three that never rusted out within a couple of years are still on the moon .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Indiemates seem to me to be the only revivable line .

As for vehicles..... wouldn't a Lunar Module & a Lunar Rover* be sensational ??? Chuck in 2 of the 12 colonials you lot in the US can all be truly be proud of & you have instant win.

*I've driven a few Rovers in my time & the only three that never rusted out within a couple of years are still on the moon .

I'd love to see hannah-barbera, and those characters from the dynamite books seem really cool too, like the black terror. invincible would be awesome too!

sorry Jeff for helping turn this into a wish list thread :woot:

Hah! That is so cool.

As far as defunct lines, Not Dr Who, not iRobot (thank goodness), certainly not DC. I'd say probably not LotR, but with the Hobbit coming out, it could happen. ST is probably more likely, as is IndieMates.

I can only pray we'll see James Bond Minimates soon!

Wait,a line that was thought defunct was the line with kratos whose control art we saw a couple of months ago. Also we were never told the name of the line and the only games kratos has appeared are:gow,a golf game,mk and soul calibur. Oh and lbp. My guess is it is gow. Rumors for gow 4 have been hitting the web for a long time. Also a reliable source has revealed that ps4 and the new Xbox will be revealed in e3 2012. Either way,I have no doubt that everything we see will be mind blowing!!!

Well I am glad the interviews are a hit...there are more coming as soon as the people get them back to me! I too love that original Chameleon design and would love to see it get made still! and yea the old AA Christmas card with everyone minimate style was pretty cool too, I am glad to have had the chance to see some of this early work/designs and to be able to share them with everyone too!

Todays post - the TRU exclusive First Appearance Thor!

http://portraitofanaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-375.html

Jeff of the Miniacs