UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 37 Spidey/lizard, profx/warpath, thing/doombot

I do apologise if such issues have been addressed, but I've not seen anything. The pictures of wave 37 Thing's head looks far more orange than the head of the TrU wave one... has anyone tried swapping the heads, do the colours match up any better? Also, could someone please post a picture of the TrU one's slip-over crotch piece on the wave 37 mate... I wanna see how that looks... ta x

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologise if such issues have been addressed, but I've not seen anything. The pictures of wave 37 Thing's head looks far more orange than the head of the TrU wave one... has anyone tried swapping the heads, do the colours match up any better? Also, could someone please post a picture of the TrU one's slip-over crotch piece on the wave 37 mate... I wanna see how that looks... ta x

I switched the head and the crotch from TRU Thing onto 37 Thing. It looks a lot better. Not able to take pics atm.

I switched the head and the crotch from TRU Thing onto 37 Thing. It looks a lot better. Not able to take pics atm.

hey, that'll do for now... cheers MMf

• 3 weeks later...
Second time I've seen this. Once I got a BBTS order that stuck Cable and X-23 in one of the wrong packages.

That happened to me with BSG mates BBTS. I first received a pack with 2 Adamas and later got a pack with 2 Tighs. Not that I blame BBTS, they just sell 'em, not package 'em.

Dude! Your Total Recall halloween costume is AWESOME!!!!!

You've inspired me - i'm going to halloween as Mary from Total recall this halloween!

oh - and i enjoyed the review for thing & doombot too! I think this is a case where i really prefer the variant to the non-variant figure.

• 2 weeks later...
Got these from Luke today and they're great.

Except... my Trenchcoat Thing is missing his glasses, so if anybody happens to get an extra pair and would like to help me out feel free to PM me.

You made sure to check the tray that he came in, correct? I had thought the same thing about my Thing, but then I found the glasses taped underneath the tray. Easily missed down there.

Got these from Luke today and they're great.

Except... my Trenchcoat Thing is missing his glasses, so if anybody happens to get an extra pair and would like to help me out feel free to PM me.

You made sure to check the tray that he came in, correct? I had thought the same thing about my Thing, but then I found the glasses taped underneath the tray. Easily missed down there.

The only thing in the trashcan when I discovered I was missing them was the packaging, so I thoroughly checked there including all the packages, the floor, carpet around where I opened them, everything. No Sun Blu Blockers for Petunia's favorite nephew. :(

I nearly made the same mistake with the shades on my Trenchcoat Thing. Of course once I found out they don't actually stay on his face, they became a pretty useless item anyway.

Between that and the fact that his right arm broke as soon as I tried moving it, this "must have" variant became a large letdown. Warpath is much cooler than I was figuring initially, so it balances out.