UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have at it, Zach :thumbsup: (and here's a better quality shot if you care to use it)

nate, I love that Hawkeye shot!

TM2, if you don't mind my asking, what did you use for the base that Cortana is standing on?

And now, because nobody asked, here's a little old school love

post-37-0-31246200-1337923137_thumb.jpg

The Halo 3 Cortana base. :D

Ahh, very fitting :thumbsup: I never bothered to check what accessories come with other Halo toy lines.

This next photo was actually taken by my girlfriend, but since she doesn't have an account, she's letting me post it:

post-37-0-90458400-1337953292_thumb.jpg

Wow great picture MMao, love it when transformers and minimates team up. The only question i have is what did you use for the background?

That's that slip resistant stuff you find in rolls in the home deptartment. My shelving was a bit slippery for some of my bigger Transformers, so I bought a roll of this stuff in black, and still have a ton left over. Makes a pretty interesting backdrop with the texture and all, huh?

And thanks for the compliment on the pic. Glad you liked it!

Edited by MMao

Ant-Man pics. I'll post larger versions on here after the holiday weekend.

WOW! Great pics there dude. Loving the outdoor shots! I think I have to get some of my MMs outside... Really like the Monopoly pics too.

Agreed. It's an awesome picture, Mmao! Possible caption: "You came to the wrong neighborhood, mother f*****!" :P

Love the pics MMao /Lurch.

Absolutely no problems with finding actual-size props with Ant-Man ! :biggrin:

Thanks for the props guys!

I love the Antman shots. The monopoly pics and the one where he's hanging upside down in the flower are especially fun, imo :biggrin:

MMao - great idea using the slip-resistant matting. It has a very industrial look, which works great for that shot you posted. I'll have to pick up some myself :thumbsup:

And now, a little Halo love:

post-37-0-30495100-1338099951_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-12730800-1338099987_thumb.jpg

Bat VS Lex

Straycat - awesome Mechas!

The Lexbot looks like the Lego set with minor or no modifications, true?

How did you make the Batbot? Did you use a single Lego kit as a starting point? Looks like judicious use of C3 parts as well.

I am jealous :biggrin:

Awesome job!

I love the shot of Supes holding the "dismembered" Lexbot aloft. Looks like it's right out of the comics / cartoons!

Bat VS Lex

Straycat - awesome Mechas!

The Lexbot looks like the Lego set with minor or no modifications, true?

How did you make the Batbot? Did you use a single Lego kit as a starting point? Looks like judicious use of C3 parts as well.

I am jealous :biggrin:

Awesome job!

I love the shot of Supes holding the "dismembered" Lexbot aloft. Looks like it's right out of the comics / cartoons!

Thanks.

The Lexbot is the current DC superheroes Lego with a little bit of modification at the cockpit area. And about the Bat Mecha, few years ago, I saw someone post a picture of a similiar bat mecha in this forum, so I built one. I used a lego set as the basic structure and then add C3 bat glider on the mecha's back. Since I did this a while ago, I forgot what Lego I use, I think it's a series with animation look alike robot and mecha lego, and I think that series has discontiued.

Thought I'd contribute a few images...

7287206626_147dd7d68e_z.jpg

7287256422_e9e96ea7d4_z.jpg

7288864562_8e1f0fbcd8_z.jpg

7287207646_949dfbe622_z.jpg

7288863370_b45528af9e_z.jpg

7288775936_ff17597a90_z.jpg

6537261097_3796dd90bd_z.jpg

6537260075_cc899b1808_z.jpg

6537292619_a9a5b6535e_z.jpg

(note: generictoyreviewblog was my site before I registered the new dot com name)

Edited by AdamBomb