UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetically ......you are an Halo fan & are looking for a couple of pieces of Halo merchandise either for yourself or your kid. You tend to shop on-line & being an on-line shopper probably makes you less patient about your purchases (apparently a fact ....you'll have to believe me & my source ) . Christmas is coming & you have no idea what a Minimate is ,in fact you wouldn't know what the difference is between a Mega or a Mini ! You decide that TRU.com is the way to go & you see the options http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw...254197&sr=1

Which one would you choose ?

If I was Mr.Hypothetical ...........................I reckon I'd go for the RC Warthog $19.99 which looks a bit of fun, is $3 & some coins more expensive than the cute Smeg set which has a couple of figures & a gun-thing & a vehicle . Both look kinda cute in the pictures .

.......I wonder what that 'thing' from Diamond at $11.99 looked like?

OK I am sold on this piece! I am not a Halo fan, I can honestly say I dont recall ever playing any of the games so I was only kinda interested in the mates. The warthogs, however, can be a bit more useful to my comic projects so I was hoping these would be good looking. From these pics I now know it'll be another thing to add to my begging list lol

thanks for the pics!

Jeff of the Miniacs

DSC04290.jpg

DSC04291.jpg

DSC04294.jpg

sorry for the quality of the pictures, I need to get a better camera. Mine is old as hell.

I trimmed down some of the halo megablok weapons. I have 3 megablock sets that work passably. The Spartan doesn't look that great on the ghosts, hopefully the elite will fit better. Fits great on the megablok turret though.

oh boy i want those usally 2 weeks from when i see them here for the first time they show up at toys r us near me -im excited!!

Has anyone seen the Warthog in stores yet?

Found the Warthog in North NJ Toys R Us Yesterday. Pics included.

O you got to put up more pics please!!