UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ToysRus Series 5 pics. Swordsman and more!!

fwoosheyman

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I found the Silver Surfer/Swordsman and Logan/Hawkeye today at Toy R Us.

Score!!

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2009/10/toys...hitting-stores/

:D well this was an unexpected surprise. Swordsman, new silver surfer and old man hawkeye.

hitting stores? does that mean they are out already?

Check out the board stand!!!

Awesome...

post-2791-1261000628_thumb.jpg

...Sigh...Wave 5 hit, and i actually got to make it to a TRU on a Truck Day (school). Of course, the only packs gone were both Swordsman/Surfer sets. :confused: I ended up getting Extremis IM/Titantium Man (TM is now one of my favorite mates. :)) and Logan/Hawkeye. Of course, Logan has a VERY small neck (DCUC Wave 8+ bad for articulation ;)) and Hawkeye's won't stay on. Oy friggin vey.

To top it all off, no Secret Wars yet, which i really am finding odd.

Hi I got an extra silver surfer and swordman to trade...

I want to trade them for:

Captain America (complete) from the good guy boxed set

&

Red Skull (complete) from bring on the bad guys boxset.....

any takers????????????????

Here is the proof....................

I thought they would appear soon. TRU.com cleared out all the unrelated items when you do a search for minimates late last week and that had me wondering about if wave 5 would be sold online. Between these being offered online and groundhog7s offering to help in the minimate assistance thread, hopefully these will get to everyone who wants one here.

I have been out of town a lot the past month and a half.. and out of the loop. I swung passed the Sugarhouse TRU and they had one Iron Man two pack left.. no surfer or any of the others.. I hate this time of year for finding collectibles.. TRU has been a mad house every time I have stopped in.. the poor service for collecters becomes non-existant behind mom's and grandma's that are having tug-a-war fights over whatever the latest cabage-patch equivilent is.. :)

I am hoping Layton just hasn't put the box out yet.. all they had was a Union Jack/Wonderman.

Any advice in the Salt Lake City area Ivan?