UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 27 (or is it 28?) shipping this week.

maxcarnage

checked with my lcs today and they confirmed they would be getting wave 28 this week. to which i said " cool i am going to get my ultimates on!" the owner said "nope looks like the wolverine wave, deadpool, sabertooth and the rest." rather confussed i asked "well where is the unltimate wave?" he said he did not know it had not been shipped yet.

so my post is two fold:

1) minimate deadpool and gambit this week! (about damn time)

2) when the hell am i going to get my ultimates? I know others have and other have not. What is the deal?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard, the Ultimates wave is out now and the wolverine comic wave should be out in week or 2.

Maybe.

Ok. So the Ultimates Wave didn't ship last week. I thought I missed it.

Gambit is one of my most requested minimates and to package her with Psylocke I am stoked. Deadpool too. This is a great wave.

Ok. So the Ultimates Wave didn't ship last week. I thought I missed it.

Gambit is one of my most requested minimates and to package her with Psylocke I am stoked. Deadpool too. This is a great wave.

My LCS got them last week. Wednesday can not get here fast enough. New minimates and the final tournament in my poker league is on Wednesday too. Would everyone like for me to take pictures again?

I can confirm that my store is getting both waves in this week, which was unexpected since Diamond told me my shipments would be a week late since they were a re-order and not an initial order from Previews.

Wow - does that mean we'll be seeing the pre-orders for wave 28 earlier than expected?

Hoo boy...

Let's see... pile of loot from BBTS, stuff I ordered from Luke...

Looks like I'll have something to post to the Haul thread early next week.

And a heck of a credit card bill.

We got in the Ultimates wave on time last week. We're also expecting the Wolverine wave this week.

Yay. :)

My comic shop hasn't gotten wave 27 yet and is still not getting it this week. It is getting wave 28, though. Weird... Other than maxcarnage and I, any others having the same problem?

Same story here in Washington, Storm. Looks like the West Coast has been seriously screwed this time around. Time for an emergency response from DST...

My comic shop hasn't gotten wave 27 yet and is still not getting it this week. It is getting wave 28, though. Weird... Other than maxcarnage and I, any others having the same problem?

Same story here in Washington, Storm. Looks like the West Coast has been seriously screwed this time around. Time for an emergency response from DST...

Same in Oregon, I pre-ordered my stuff from the LCBS months ago and they haven't had any word on when they are getting them.

Odd, I usually get a call from my LCS by now when a new wave is coming out. We didn't get 27 last week so I don't know what is happening here in SLC.

Any other Northern Utah people see these waves yet... anywhere?

SOOO stoked about Deadpool :deadpool: & Gambit :mrt: er.. Mr. G.

I've only read Deadpool a little in his own books.. but I made a character in City of Heroes that was deadpool in every way and I can't tell you how much fun it is to play as that type of character... I wish I had the free time needed to get into a game that deep again.. Blades, Teleporting, Healing Factor, hand to hand combat... and I was a smart A. Good times.. now bring on the mini!

Bah ha ha ha! in Australia, Mr. G is a skinny, campy drama teacher on a mockumentary tv series. Not at all like Gambit or Mr T! :tongue:

Edited by Nessex

You see, THIS is why it benefits to be a regular at your LCS!! I just called to make sure i had at least the variant on hold, and my guy already had the complete wave behind the counter for me!! That's what i call customer appreciation...or guaranteeing a $25.00 profit. :lol:

Sadly it's also a big day for comics...sigh. I'm getting sick of all these titles...oh well, the one thing i'm looking forward to is thw Wednesday Comic's #1 reprint...oddly the one i missed. :confused:

Bah ha ha ha! in Australia, Mr. G is a skinny, campy drama teacher on a mockumentary tv series. Not at all like Gambit or Mr T! :tongue:

Bwaha! Summer Heights High is HILARIOUS.

...it's already Wednesday? Where has the week gone?

Edited by Turtle