UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

So my shop emailed saying they will have the singles today too! Cant wait to see the pics here once someone has them. I am also curious as to what the exact case breakdown is....army builder cases are so awesome!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found mine at TRU on an end cap with the crappy terminator figures there were also a few in the isle. there were not that many there maybe a box full, less i only found 2 of each.

as for the wolvie there are at least 3 complete waves that is 2 full pegs! i have never seen so many minimates!

also very excited for the singles coming out today! this time i have my camera and will post picutres!

Awesome! Thanks for the pics, do you know what the case pack ratio was?

Jeff of the Miniacs

lets 1 jonh conner

2 t-1000

3half human term

3 battle damaged

4 exo

?????? i think it was a little crazy in there, and i was in a rush

Figure the half damaged Terminator is supposed to be Marcus from T4? Maybe gave him the generic name to by-pass licensing issues.

I doubt it. Marcus was never that beat up. The most beat up that you see him in the trailer is pretty much as bad as it gets.

(sits back and waits to see how long it takes someone to combine pieces of Battle Damage Endoskeleton, Half-Human Terminator, and an unwanted Hugh Jackman minimate into a "torn flesh Wolverine" minimate.)

As soon as I get a BD T-1000, I'm going to stick Wolverine pieces on it with Magneto in the background XD

Well, i was happy to find an untouched display of these today./ Well, tchnically it was untouched; i had my LCS guy hold one of each for me just in case. And then i picked up two more reg and BD Endoskeletons each. :lol:

And this wave also set a new record for me: quickest loss of a firearm; T-1000 now has no pistol, and awaits his stabby-arms. :(

Okay, call me a n00b, but as some of you may have noticed, I've been WAY out of the Minimate loop for a while. Stopped by my LCS today and my good friend Nathan pulled out a buttload (Marvel series [forget which one] with Hydra agent, Terminator 2 single-packs, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine wave) of stuff for me.

I've got tons of questions, but most of them have to do with other licenses--my T2 one is this:

Do any of the single-packs overlap other releases (besides the Endoskeleton, obviously). I'm not one for packaging variants, and I'd hate to give my money for duplicates I'll "need" to buy later.

Thanks, guys. :)

EDIT: I swear, I spent about a half-hour on Minimate Database trying to figure this out. I don't know if this makes me look like even more of an idiot, but I just thought I'd assure you that an attempt was indeed made to find the information myself.

Edited by Alpheon

I've got tons of questions, but most of them have to do with other licenses--my T2 one is this:

Do any of the single-packs overlap other releases (besides the Endoskeleton, obviously). I'm not one for packaging variants, and I'd hate to give my money for duplicates I'll "need" to buy later.

Thanks, guys. :)

EDIT: I swear, I spent about a half-hour on Minimate Database trying to figure this out. I don't know if this makes me look like even more of an idiot, but I just thought I'd assure you that an attempt was indeed made to find the information myself.

nope the exo is the only over lap, which make sense, that what you need to build an army!

try minimate HQ they are better at news stuff i think there is still an articel talking about this very thing!

nope the exo is the only over lap, which make sense, that what you need to build an army!

try minimate HQ they are better at news stuff i think there is still an articel talking about this very thing!

Thanks very much, maxcarnage! Really appreciate that.

And is the target in your link a joke, or a very weird accident...? :blink:

Thanks very much, maxcarnage! Really appreciate that.

And is the target in your link a joke, or a very weird accident...? :blink:

opps that was the last copy link i did... sorry :(

try this instead

I called my TRU this morning, and the girl confirmed that they were in this morning's delivery. She put me on hold and went to check the sales floor for me. She got back on the line, and said, "Yes, we have the full series in stock. The one I saw has the Terminator and Judge Dredd together." Its a new variant! :lol:

Edited by luke314pi

opps that was the last copy link i did... sorry :(

try this instead

you just wanted to show off your minimate collection, no big deal ;)

Wasn't General John Connor supposed to come with a pair of binoculars? Mine just came with a black pistol. Can anybody (lucky enough to have gotten Connor) confirm the same?

yeah, mine doesn't have the binoculars either. grrr

I really love this metal t-1000. it's great.

I saw one a while back with the metal hands he in the part he's chasing the car. was this idea scratched, or has it just not been made yet?

Went to my LCS today and I got first pick. :)

I would've gotten 1 of each but they were 4.99 there, so I got two instead.

I bought John Conner, who looks pretty cool, and the Half Human Terminator which I think looks awesome.

I'll most likely get the others next time I go up there.

On another note, My LCS still hasn't gotten wave 25 yet. Hopefully the get them soon,but not too soon as to kill my wallet.