UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AFMcGill

Wishes and Dreams of the Fabled Minimates Ten-Pack

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mystery Man said:

Being in the money men. Let’s get this thing in production!

Haha if only it was that easy... 

My only concern would be the accessories. If it were to be packaged like the Hall of Armor was, I don't see any being a possibility. Not even a measly fireball for Johnny, let alone phasing arms and legs for Suzie. However, I can see this being done like the ORIGINAL original 10-pack from way back in 2004. 

BAJ4I80.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Ample space for the characters and plenty of fun accessories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

Haha if only it was that easy... 

My only concern would be the accessories. If it were to be packaged like the Hall of Armor was, I don't see any being a possibility. Not even a measly fireball for Johnny, let alone phasing arms and legs for Suzie. However, I can see this being done like the ORIGINAL original 10-pack from way back in 2004. 

BAJ4I80.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Ample space for the characters and plenty of fun accessories. 

True. The only other way around it would be to tape ‘em in little bags underneath the feet.

Heck, I don’t care! They just need to make ‘em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who says we have to focus on only Marvel MiniMates for the dreams of a 10 Pack.

If we did Star Trek, we could get a crew finished for TNG.

The Next Generation Set:

Picard (with parts to make Riker), Troi (with parts for making Dr. Crusher), LaForge (with parts for making Data), Worf (with parts for making Barclay), Yar, Guinan, A TNG Romulan (like Tomalak), Gowron, Lwaxana Troi, Judge Q (with parts to make him in a Starfleet uniform).  I would buy at least four of these for customizing and one set to never open.

Deep Space Nine Set:

Kira (with parts to make her in a Starfleet uniform), Dax in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make her the final season uniform), Bashir in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him the final season uniform) , Quark, Morn, Jake Sisko, Mirror Sisko (with parts to make him the final season uniform , O'Brien in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him in the final season uniform and to make his TNG uniform), Rom in standard Ferengi attire (with parts to make him in his engineering uniform) and Odo with different parts to have him in various states of changing forms.  (I would get at the least four of this set as well, one would never get opened.)

Voyager Set:

The Emergency Medical Hologram (could be make slightly translucent), Chakotay, Paris, Torres (with parts to make undercover Seska), Tuvok (with parts to make Kim), Neelix in Talaxian attire (with a chef's hat and apron and parts to make him in a Voyager uniform), Kes, a Vidiian, a Kazon (with parts to make a different Kazon) and Borgified Seven of Nine.  (I again would get three of these, maybe four as one would never get opened.)

Enterprise Set:

Archer in Away Team gear (or with parts to make him in an EV Suit), Tucker (with parts to make Reed), T'Pol (could come with parts to make her uniform from season 4), Mayweather (could come with parts to make him a Mako), Hoshi (could come with parts to make her the Captain's Woman), Phlox (with an extra head showing his smile), Silik the Suliban, Admiral Forrest, Daniels in his temporal attire, Shran the Andorian, and Degra the Xindii primate.  (I would have to get at least three one to never open and then two to open to make all the crew and then have some for customizing.

Discovery Set:

Burnham, Saru, Stamets, Lorca, Tilly, Tyler, Culber, L'Rell, Georgiou, Savek.  Could all include parts to make them look like they are in the Mirror Universe uniforms.  Would get at least three of this set but I have never seen the series but would want it as it is Star Trek.

 

Reboot Movies:

Kirk (with parts to make him in the EV suit), Spock (with parts to make him in Academy attire), McCoy (with parts to make him in Academy attire), Uhura (with parts to make her in academy attire), Sulu (with parts to make him in EV Suit), Chekov (with parts to make Admiral Pike), Scotty (with parts to make him in attire from Ice Planet station), Nero, Jaylah and Carol Marcus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just re-reading the first volume of The Umbrella Academy and thinking about a 10-pack of Minimates; Spaceboy, Seance, Rumor, Kraken, Number Five, Ben, Vanya, Mr. Monocle, Pogo, and Mother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

New X-Men: Academy X - Anole, Dust, Elixir, Hellion, Mercury, Pixie, Prodigy, Rockslide, Surge, X-23

This. Only this. ^

 

Or the Imperial Guard:

Gladiator, Electron, Smasher, Oracle, Warstar, Hussar, Manta, Astra, Titan, Mentor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chigarillo said:

Or the Imperial Guard:

Gladiator, Electron, Smasher, Oracle, Warstar, Hussar, Manta, Astra, Titan, Mentor

That would just make me even more pissed that we don't have a single Legionnaire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Captain Paco said:

Who says we have to focus on only Marvel MiniMates for the dreams of a 10 Pack.

If we did Star Trek, we could get a crew finished for TNG.

The Next Generation Set:

Picard (with parts to make Riker), Troi (with parts for making Dr. Crusher), LaForge (with parts for making Data), Worf (with parts for making Barclay), Yar, Guinan, A TNG Romulan (like Tomalak), Gowron, Lwaxana Troi, Judge Q (with parts to make him in a Starfleet uniform).  I would buy at least four of these for customizing and one set to never open.

Deep Space Nine Set:

Kira (with parts to make her in a Starfleet uniform), Dax in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make her the final season uniform), Bashir in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him the final season uniform) , Quark, Morn, Jake Sisko, Mirror Sisko (with parts to make him the final season uniform , O'Brien in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him in the final season uniform and to make his TNG uniform), Rom in standard Ferengi attire (with parts to make him in his engineering uniform) and Odo with different parts to have him in various states of changing forms.  (I would get at the least four of this set as well, one would never get opened.)

Voyager Set:

The Emergency Medical Hologram (could be make slightly translucent), Chakotay, Paris, Torres (with parts to make undercover Seska), Tuvok (with parts to make Kim), Neelix in Talaxian attire (with a chef's hat and apron and parts to make him in a Voyager uniform), Kes, a Vidiian, a Kazon (with parts to make a different Kazon) and Borgified Seven of Nine.  (I again would get three of these, maybe four as one would never get opened.)

Enterprise Set:

Archer in Away Team gear (or with parts to make him in an EV Suit), Tucker (with parts to make Reed), T'Pol (could come with parts to make her uniform from season 4), Mayweather (could come with parts to make him a Mako), Hoshi (could come with parts to make her the Captain's Woman), Phlox (with an extra head showing his smile), Silik the Suliban, Admiral Forrest, Daniels in his temporal attire, Shran the Andorian, and Degra the Xindii primate.  (I would have to get at least three one to never open and then two to open to make all the crew and then have some for customizing.

Discovery Set:

Burnham, Saru, Stamets, Lorca, Tilly, Tyler, Culber, L'Rell, Georgiou, Savek.  Could all include parts to make them look like they are in the Mirror Universe uniforms.  Would get at least three of this set but I have never seen the series but would want it as it is Star Trek.

 

Reboot Movies:

Kirk (with parts to make him in the EV suit), Spock (with parts to make him in Academy attire), McCoy (with parts to make him in Academy attire), Uhura (with parts to make her in academy attire), Sulu (with parts to make him in EV Suit), Chekov (with parts to make Admiral Pike), Scotty (with parts to make him in attire from Ice Planet station), Nero, Jaylah and Carol Marcus.

My soul just weeped in anguish. I still can’t believe it’s 2019 and we don’t have a complete TNG crew MINIMUM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

My soul just weeped in anguish. I still can’t believe it’s 2019 and we don’t have a complete TNG crew MINIMUM.

And all those swappable parts fit the Minimates play pattern perfectly.

[sigh]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 11:33 AM, Chooch said:

New Warriors 10-pack!

Night Thrasher

Marvel Boy (with removable cape and few heads you could get 3-4 looks out of him)

Firestar

"Kid" Nova

Speedball

Namorita

Rage

Silhouette

Darkhawk

Turbo

@Chooch you know I’m down for this. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

This. Only this. ^

 

Or the Imperial Guard:

Gladiator, Electron, Smasher, Oracle, Warstar, Hussar, Manta, Astra, Titan, Mentor

I’m down for an Imperial Guard set too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Armor, Blindfold, Danger, Ord

Again another era partially covered early on that could do with updates.

X-Statix: Mr Sensitive/Orphan, U-Go Girl, Anarchist, Dead Girl, Doop, Venus Dee Milo, Phat, Vivisector, Spike, Zeitgeist

Other than Doop, none of these is likely to ever get Minimates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 10-pack of those cancelled 80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be nice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RedTiger95 said:

A 10-pack of those cancelled 80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be nice.

 

YES!!!!!  except i think it was more than 10, no?  so 2 10-packs!!  extra foot soldiers to fill it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Armor, Blindfold, Danger, Ord

Again another era partially covered early on that could do with updates.

I wouldn't be mad about a Cassandra Nova either.

YAASSSSS! 
I would be so down for a revamp of this era that gave us Armor, Blindfold, Ord & especially Danger!!!

Edited by Nessex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m honestly surprised we don’t have a Danger or Armor yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, RedTiger95 said:

A 10-pack of those cancelled 80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be nice.

 

That's a REALLY good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely buy the TMNT sets. I would also love the Agents of Shield pack.

I was hopeful we would see 10 packs as part of Marvel’s MCU 10th anniversary:

Iron Man: mk42, mk6, Igor, Yensen, IM3 Final Battle Pepper, IM3 Final Battle Killian, Armored Whiplash, Proper War Machine mk4, Iron Monger, Justin Hammer

Thor: Fandral, Hogan, Volstag, Sif, Kurse, Korg, Friga, Odin, Electric Thor, Loki 

Captain America: Zola, Red Skull, Robert Redford, Falcon, Zemo, Peggy, Tommy Lee Jones, Winter Soldier, Captain America (mix and match red and blue), Stealth Suit Cap

Guardians: Drax, Gamora, Rocket (orange), Groot (w/ baby in Ravager outfit), Star Lord, Nova Prime, Collector (w/ Cosmo), Kraglin, Korvath, Yondu

Avengers: Fury, Hawkeye, Widow, The Other, Final Battle Ultron, Shield Agent, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, Vision

Marvels Biggest Hits: Transforming Hulk, Transforming Abomination, Ant-Man (with Mini), Yellowjacket (w/ mini), Wasp (w/ mini), Ghost (phasing w/ unmasked head), Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Spider-man (yellow jacket), Final Battle Vulture (wings can take up most of the back of the pack)

We couldn’t do it without you: Luis, Bill Foster, Michelle, Ned, Betty, Mr. Blue, Janet Van Dyne Wasp, Jane, Watcher, Stan Lee

Armies of the MCU: Chitauri, Outrider, Ultron, Hydra, Dark Elf, Asguardian, Frost Giant, Shield Agent, Dora Milaje, M’Baku’s Tribesmen 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 7:22 AM, MisterPL said:

I was just re-reading the first volume of The Umbrella Academy and thinking about a 10-pack of Minimates; Spaceboy, Seance, Rumor, Kraken, Number Five, Ben, Vanya, Mr. Monocle, Pogo, and Mother. 

THIS, A 100 TIMES THIS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Captain Paco said:

Who says we have to focus on only Marvel MiniMates for the dreams of a 10 Pack.

If we did Star Trek, we could get a crew finished for TNG.

The Next Generation Set:

Picard (with parts to make Riker), Troi (with parts for making Dr. Crusher), LaForge (with parts for making Data), Worf (with parts for making Barclay), Yar, Guinan, A TNG Romulan (like Tomalak), Gowron, Lwaxana Troi, Judge Q (with parts to make him in a Starfleet uniform).  I would buy at least four of these for customizing and one set to never open.

Deep Space Nine Set:

Kira (with parts to make her in a Starfleet uniform), Dax in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make her the final season uniform), Bashir in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him the final season uniform) , Quark, Morn, Jake Sisko, Mirror Sisko (with parts to make him the final season uniform , O'Brien in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him in the final season uniform and to make his TNG uniform), Rom in standard Ferengi attire (with parts to make him in his engineering uniform) and Odo with different parts to have him in various states of changing forms.  (I would get at the least four of this set as well, one would never get opened.)

Voyager Set:

The Emergency Medical Hologram (could be make slightly translucent), Chakotay, Paris, Torres (with parts to make undercover Seska), Tuvok (with parts to make Kim), Neelix in Talaxian attire (with a chef's hat and apron and parts to make him in a Voyager uniform), Kes, a Vidiian, a Kazon (with parts to make a different Kazon) and Borgified Seven of Nine.  (I again would get three of these, maybe four as one would never get opened.)

Enterprise Set:

Archer in Away Team gear (or with parts to make him in an EV Suit), Tucker (with parts to make Reed), T'Pol (could come with parts to make her uniform from season 4), Mayweather (could come with parts to make him a Mako), Hoshi (could come with parts to make her the Captain's Woman), Phlox (with an extra head showing his smile), Silik the Suliban, Admiral Forrest, Daniels in his temporal attire, Shran the Andorian, and Degra the Xindii primate.  (I would have to get at least three one to never open and then two to open to make all the crew and then have some for customizing.

Discovery Set:

Burnham, Saru, Stamets, Lorca, Tilly, Tyler, Culber, L'Rell, Georgiou, Savek.  Could all include parts to make them look like they are in the Mirror Universe uniforms.  Would get at least three of this set but I have never seen the series but would want it as it is Star Trek.

 

Reboot Movies:

Kirk (with parts to make him in the EV suit), Spock (with parts to make him in Academy attire), McCoy (with parts to make him in Academy attire), Uhura (with parts to make her in academy attire), Sulu (with parts to make him in EV Suit), Chekov (with parts to make Admiral Pike), Scotty (with parts to make him in attire from Ice Planet station), Nero, Jaylah and Carol Marcus.

This is just mean. You know they are not ever going to give Trek the love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

This is just mean. You know they are not ever going to give Trek the love.

I had started a reply to that post along the lines of, "what you'll actually get is ..." with 10 Kirks, 10 Picards, etc. Then it turned into a grind and I thought it wasn't worth the joke and hit cancel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I would definitely buy the TMNT sets. I would also love the Agents of Shield pack.

I was hopeful we would see 10 packs as part of Marvel’s MCU 10th anniversary:

Iron Man: mk42, mk6, Igor, Yensen, IM3 Final Battle Pepper, IM3 Final Battle Killian, Armored Whiplash, Proper War Machine mk4, Iron Monger, Justin Hammer

Thor: Fandral, Hogan, Volstag, Sif, Kurse, Korg, Friga, Odin, Electric Thor, Loki 

Captain America: Zola, Red Skull, Robert Redford, Falcon, Zemo, Peggy, Tommy Lee Jones, Winter Soldier, Captain America (mix and match red and blue), Stealth Suit Cap

Guardians: Drax, Gamora, Rocket (orange), Groot (w/ baby in Ravager outfit), Star Lord, Nova Prime, Collector (w/ Cosmo), Kraglin, Korvath, Yondu

Avengers: Fury, Hawkeye, Widow, The Other, Final Battle Ultron, Shield Agent, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, Vision

Marvels Biggest Hits: Transforming Hulk, Transforming Abomination, Ant-Man (with Mini), Yellowjacket (w/ mini), Wasp (w/ mini), Ghost (phasing w/ unmasked head), Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Spider-man (yellow jacket), Final Battle Vulture (wings can take up most of the back of the pack)

We couldn’t do it without you: Luis, Bill Foster, Michelle, Ned, Betty, Mr. Blue, Janet Van Dyne Wasp, Jane, Watcher, Stan Lee

Armies of the MCU: Chitauri, Outrider, Ultron, Hydra, Dark Elf, Asguardian, Frost Giant, Shield Agent, Dora Milaje, M’Baku’s Tribesmen 

 

 

I support all of these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

You know they are not ever going to give Trek the love.

This 10-pack thread reminded me of an idea for the Trek line I had four years ago.

Imagine packaging that looked like the transporter room and stands that looked like transporter pads. Any era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

This 10-pack thread reminded me of an idea for the Trek line I had four years ago.

Imagine packaging that looked like the transporter room and stands that looked like transporter pads. Any era.

You people are hateful. Getting my hopes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...