UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Vinimates

MisterPL

"The C3 Martian M anhunter minimate was OK but the DC Wonder Woman  is still one of my favourite minimates & IMHO has aged very well ....gorgeous"

Oh definitely. Would have loved to own one of those DC Wonder Woman minimates as well. Indeed, it's ageless.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/26/2019 at 8:01 AM, FrankFrappa said:

Oh definitely. Would have loved to own one of those DC Wonder Woman minimates as well. Indeed, it's ageless.

Here she is and she completely stands up next to the other characters. :

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, bzorio said:

Batman Keaton and Catwoman from Batman Returns too.

DC Vinimate is life!

53500016_10211603782244928_6292604886571

I love this picture so much. I however cant bring myself to buy that wonder Woman as my comic wonder woman we need a classic comic ww. I would have gotten the batgirl nightwing set for my comic justice league however her open hand really puts me off for some reason its just not minimates for me (yes apparently I am hyper picky with vinimates) Comic flash is tearing me up because of the hand so I will see if I can live with it (somebody is tracking one down for me) but this photo is the first I have seen that really shows off how metallic he i. I am normally a sucker for paint effects but I don't know if he will clash to much with the other guys that look like they jumped from a page printed in the 70's.

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

I love this picture so much. I however cant bring myself to buy that wonder Woman as my comic wonder woman we need a classic comic ww. I would have gotten the batgirl nightwing set for my comic justice league however her open hand really puts me off for some reason its just not minimates for me (yes apparently I am hyper picky with vinimates) Comic flash is tearing me up because of the hand so I will see if I can live with it (somebody is tracking one down for me) but this photo is the first I have seen that really shows off how metallic he i. I am normally a sucker for paint effects but I don't know if he will clash to much with the other guys that look like they jumped from a page printed in the 70's.

I really like this Wonder Woman but I agree with you. A more classic one would be great, posing her arms wth the bracelets or her lasso, without the cape.

And the open hand is kind of weird but live goes unnoticed because the Flash is really cool!

53360238_10211603781724915_1553286089513

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...