UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Time to say goodbye.

To all

I have been pretty absent over the last couple of years. FB minimate groups really took over my main review and communication. However, I am leaving the hobby and just wanted to thank the old timers for the fun years.

see kids, I was around from the beginning.

I was there in Sam goody hunting down the first marvel minimates. I was there through the lean years. through the series that never came to pass and the ones ended too soon.

I really enjoyed my stay and wanted to say thanks for the last 11 years.

I hope minimates spin on and on and eventually everyone gets their wish list filled.

until then everyone take care and keep playing

Darren. (murderofcrows).

moc847

Edited by murderofcrows

Well, crap. Hope everything goes well with you in whatever hobbies you move onto. I hope you're hanging onto the mates you have and still enjoying them even though you're no longer collecting. I didn't know you personally but recognize your name from when I was lurking in here. Good luck in the future!

Sad to see you go, D, but I wish you all the best! :) Like PL said, stop in every once in awhile to say "hi."

Hope all of you future endeavors turn out prospurose. But in the words of The Muppets: "Somehow I know, we'll meet again. Not sure quite where and I dont know just when."

Happy Trails Darren

Damn - you've beed a staple here since .... well, as long as i've ever been around.

Can i confess to you now that for the first year or two, every time i saw you sign of with MOC, i thought it stood for Mint On Card.

Best of luck with all your future endeavours, man. Thank you for everything you've contributed to this place.