UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your Crystal Pepsi Spidey. Gimme that Sandman! I need 'em bad, bad, bad. Will go halfsies on a few sets for Sandy's.

... so Sandman is only at TRU? Not Walgreens?

Then who's at Walgreens again.

These are just TRU, Walgreens has a different set all together.

Star Lord/Groot/Rocket

Hulk/Cap

Electro/Spiderman

Agent Venom/Spiderman 2099

Edited by hailtotheking

Nice pics, Fwooshy! I didn't get home 'til after dark and then discovered my "photo studio" had been trashed so I couldn't provide images last night.

Instead I just took this:

093F81F5-D043-4192-AF52-5BF609F0DC23_zps

Do any old-timers recall the very first test shot of a translucent Minimate using a Spidey body? Now we've finally got one!

This is a cool wave. It's a little light on accessories but I really like the colors. And those are Groot feet on Sandman, right?

(Oh, and according to the bio, SHIELD made a stealth suit for Spidey.)

Keep your Crystal Pepsi Spidey. Gimme that Sandman! I need 'em bad, bad, bad. Will go halfsies on a few sets for Sandy's.

... so Sandman is only at TRU? Not Walgreens?

Then who's at Walgreens again.

I'll take you up on however many clear Spidey's you want rid of.

None yet in Madison. I also couldn't find them in the system at all doing a 'Minimates' search. Anyone have the six digit TRU item number?

Thanks!

It's how his spider sense is portrayed in the cartoon. He has an alt chest block showing part of his costume in color too.

Got it. Haven't seen the show, although I recently watched the Spectacular Spider-Man show on Amazon, and it was brilliant.

Actually, that is a SHIELD Stealth suit, not SPider-Sense, hence "Stealth Suit Spidey". You can see his costume through the suit on the alternate chest block.

Nice pics, Fwooshy! I didn't get home 'til after dark and then discovered my "photo studio" had been trashed so I couldn't provide images last night.

Instead I just took this:

093F81F5-D043-4192-AF52-5BF609F0DC23_zps

Do any old-timers recall the very first test shot of a translucent Minimate using a Spidey body? Now we've finally got one!

This is a cool wave. It's a little light on accessories but I really like the colors. And those are Groot feet on Sandman, right?

(Oh, and according to the bio, SHIELD made a stealth suit for Spidey.)

Ha! that was the first thing i thought of. I used to have pics of those translucent spideys but couldn't find them. If I end up with more than one, I may hit them with a red or blue clear coat to see how it looks.